Wednesday, January 17, 2007

10:25:38 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What?

"I've been in love before, I've been in love before, I've been in love before" By Cutting Crew . . . "just one touch, just one move . . ." Yes Lyn, my sweet loveable baby; I can't be writing you Love letters every day . . . like I want to. I know you've dealt with more than your share of wacko men hungry for you. But you know what, so have I! While we are so much in tune with each other and each little thing we do and share is simply perfect. I can't wait until we can spend all of our time together!

I can really love you Lyn, I love everything about you, and each moment I see and think of you I feel closer and more love for you. Oh, and your daughter needs a little brother or sister. 3 years is a bit much for a gap between kids, so we need to get busy. Sure I know we've not know each other too long, but I also know we have known each other forever. And I know there is a lot more to come and share. Remember we earned this and deserve it.

Our passion and joy together will exceed everything we could ever imagine so we need to trust this feeling and instinct between us. The only thing of concern is the time we miss, since the joy we might have shared yesterday can never be again. We need to get together to find out what we are capable of and where we will go next . . . it's our dream that we share together in peace and joy, so let's just love it NOW!

Peace and joy be with you my love and thank you so much for being YOU and holding on to all the dreams and passions that make you so AWESOME!!! Now let's share this more, right NOW!

Thank You Loving Lord Jesus Christ for giving us this moment to share in Your Peace and Love for the Glory of God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, Amen.

5:05:47 PM

She sent me a little prayer from work. Then responded to a text message on my phone. Quick simple little notes, which just made me smile, big and happy. I get so much energy from her, and feel so much power and passion in everything that we share. He mother came into town today. Now I wonder how soon she will introduce us. That will be a big sign about how serious she wants to get with me. But then I've been developing a sour throat and am about ready for bed now after some chicken soup and orange juice.

Kathy called now too. She's convince Lyn's mom knows all about me already, and thinks she'll be watching Ciera and all but pushing Lyn to get some intimate time alone with me. She's not in a long time, and evidently not enjoyed it in an even longer time. I guess I've been feeling this from Lyn too. Not about her mom, but that she's been thinking more and more about getting that private time we want. I still hold onto her at night and feel things coming through a lot. Like last night I had some dream about selling something, and then I thought it might have been Lyn's dream instead of mine because of what was involved and all.

Lyn also told me that her and her mom are best friends and really close. No surprise of course. But then I wonder how much she knows about me already, and if Lyn shares everything or not. I really don't mind, but kinda would like to know. Now I feel like I need to get a hair cut and a beard trimmed tomorrow. I want to look good for her mom, as if that would make much of a difference for me.

Wow am I beat, I need to get into bed. I wonder if Lyn will call the moment I lay down or maybe try to plan something for tomorrow or Friday. . . . I offered to help out and even thought how I have an extra room here if they are cramped over there. Never said anything about that of course. . . .

Thank You Dearest Christ Jesus for making this all Happen for You Glory, Amen!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment