Saturday, January 13, 2007

08:35:56

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What

I'm ready to write Lyn again… lol…. Sent her too much already though

Hi Sweetie,

I'm thrilled about how I make you comfortable and happy so easy, but we might be having a little trouble soon…

Well it's our nightly little thing we do. I know it happens all the time and sometimes I wake up in . . . hum, in you; and sometimes I wake up with you in me . . . which is all really fine and dandy.

But this morning I woke up sore.

Like I'd hate to pull the plug on our fun, but we better get away from just the etheric soon … before we rub off all the skin on something that might enhance things for us physically some day. Lol . . . I mean, I understand if you don't want to, or not for some time in the future, but I kinda need this, and really need to treat it a bit better for posterity's sake if nothing else…

Do you get my drift? Find Ciera a date for a night, or simply plan a day over here with just me!

I can't believe I even wrote that. I certainly won't send it to her, but wow it almost sounds like I'm trying to push her into sex. I can't believe I've ever done that in my life. Usually I'm getting pushed. Hum, but I guess that's the point, I am getting pushed again and well it hurts! So I guess it's more self preservation than getting selfish or horny.

Though I must admit everything about her makes me horny. And she even admitted yesterday at lunch how we are always building up this energy and excitement . . . just to stop before she can't stop. I said it of course, and she knew it, but wouldn't confirm or deny it. Course we were sitting in a place that her, her ex and Ciera visited often.

Lol, but I did send it to Kathy.

She called me when she got it . . . told me to say "please" and to call instead. Oh that's a good idea so I called. Lyn picked it right up. And she understood completely enjoying our hot night together in the ethers. Yes, but my rubbing a hole through my pillow isn't healthy for me. She was amenable and sounded like we might be able to do something about it for real. She had a full day planned with Ciera and offered to call me again when she got home.

Course then she started getting into the numerology and all kinds of stuff, reading things from a book share really liked to get a sense of what I felt about it all. Course everything we find speaks more and more about how good we are for each other. So maybe she's gotten enough confirmations from everything around to get a bit more serious. Or at least explore the chemistry a bit more. Course her numerology book spoke about our intimacy and desires for very sensual intimacy. We've both already known this and experienced it a bit too.

I'm not holding my breath for tonight, but now it certainly feels like a sure thing. We'll see I guess.

Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment