Sunday, January 28, 2007

Kirtan


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What happened now?
I did a Kirtan again, and I really went into orbit. I must have done all these things a million times, or wrote them and created them a million years ago . . . I hear these words and sounds. Then I start trying to do them . . . and they end up taking over. My breathe goes in and out to the rhythm and my whole being reverberates to the sounds. I could feel the building moving to our tones. And the light and power just came right through me. . . wow. . .
What else, come on. . .
Oh Cyn was sitting next to me! Still no ring on her finger! I remembered our first class together where she was saying how I connected to spirit deep in meditation through her class. So here in Kirtan I was totally fearless, she knew about it all already. . . . so off I went! I really didn't know anyone else, or really care . . . so it was really great. She clearly enjoyed it too . . . lol . . . I could feel a few others riding our tails too . . . lol . . . that's so cool when it just happens.
What else?
I knew Maggie was happy to see me there again too. Liz was polite and nice greeting me too. No one has bought the property next door yet. So Maybe I need to! Course Dave and Laura both asked me about investing again last week . . . and I got an email from the VC, or two! So I know I really need to get busy on all these things again. . . lol . . . I get distracted a little bit, but everything comes through to me anyway.
What else did you learn . . . ?
Oh it was the Mayan Calendar stuff, it's all about connecting to NOW so I'm back on Tolle again! Connecting all the dots in my life. Today the Mayan Astrologer from Atlanta sat next to me in Church. So I gave her a Chant card saying we need to trade some lessons. She was thrilled, "synchronicity" she said . . . didn't admit that was my middle name.
What else do you need to do?
I need to get to sleep . . . and start riding my bike to school again!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment