Friday, January 19, 2007

Impending Environmental Crisis

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 4.20pm

What's happening now?
I keep feeling this energy getting pumped up more and more. It's kinda weird as I feel things coming through so strong. Sometimes I will try not to take it so seriously or try not to pay any attention to it. And then I get an email . . . OF course I knew what I was feeling, she was reading and writing to me at the very same moment . . . I should have know! So I reply really quick, to share what I feel. . .

Some times I really gotta laugh about this. Like I work and study about whenever I want to so in the middle of the day I'll reach out ... and oh she's busy working on something . . . . SO WHAT!!! And I reach out and start feeling and dreaming and imagining all kinds of things. . . Oh sorry, got ya all wet again did I . . . GOOD! It's really kinda funny and I wonder about it sometimes, because I know the time never really matters, so I could be connecting now and she could be feeling it later when she's ready and open for me. Like we are both really sharing with the Divine aspects of each other, which are timeless so the energy can float through the ethers until . . . pow right in the kisser...
What do you mean about this?
I really don't know. Sometimes I wonder if she's writing me the moment I look for an email, and pop there it is. And then of course everything else lines up for me so clear and defined it's almost scary . . . like the song on the radio now "I know there's something going on" Friday on .977 The 80's Channel....
What else keep going on?
I know, like John sent me an email last week asking me to read some books.
From: John
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 10:14 AM
To: O&E Journal

Hi Eric,

I'll try to figure out a time for lunch or dinner.

Finish up your Independent Research. Find the two books by Eckhardt Tolle I mentioned and write about shifts in consciousness. Do a search on Tolle and consciousness so we can see what has been published in the research literature. I'll help you get started on the search if you want.
JJ/
And then I go back reading over my article to create a Outline for Dr Cohen, and here I find more about it all already in my article:
According to Eckhart Tolle, author of The Power of Now (New World Library), the positive energy you emanate will in itself also help protect you from the "negative mental-emotional force fields" of other people. The reason, he says, is that negative fields -- those created by fear, anger, depression and the like -- vibrate at a much lower frequency than positive ones, and the high frequency of positive chi is difficult to intrude upon.

“Whoever can free himself from achievement and from fame . . . will flow like Tao. He who has no power and no reputation is the perfect man: His boat is empty” (Bell, 2004a)

In Presence by Peter Senge they talk about the “Big U” for organizational change. Their research and ideas express the fundamental reality about how people can let go of all their old programming and connect to the Big Picture to solve problems similar to the Framebreak concepts (Mitroff, Mason, & Pearson, 1994). This includes a deeper more personal evaluation of all life’s priorities not only simplistic business decisions directed by the American Machine. One author described the experience more personally:

"I walked as quickly as I could to the train station, and from there I called home, but no one answered-the line was dead. I had no idea what might have happened, but by then I knew that it probably wasn't good. I boarded the train, and after the usual forty-five minute ride, I took a cab rather than wait for the bus to take me the last few miles home. It was the first time I'd ever taken a cab."

So I'm back with the same concepts again and again like we spoke about again today over sushi. Of course I tease him about how he never read the first paper I wrote him. . . and now he's asking me to expand into areas that I started on already. Ok so I know he's got some talent and clear spiritual connections for a lot of things, but this gets really spooky some times.
Why do you say that?
I know it's really nothing that surprises me . . . and I guess I tell people all the time how the time is running short. And I know I can make things happen better and faster than anyone alive . . . And I always have the best incentives alive . . . sending me sweet little love notes as I write these words now. Of course then I need to stop and reply . . . and reply for real this time sharing what I feel down deeper still . . . 4:45pm.
What did you write?
I asked her if she's ever been loved before. Like she doesn't know what that really means, or how a lady is supposed to be treated by a lover . . . I mean, most men will say anything it takes to get into a girls pants. It's kinda bizarre that ladies ever find a lover at all, since men say that so quickly it's barbaric. Howard Jones on the Radio NOW... "What is Love?" And then the ladies would respond with open arms . . . like that was their job description. Reminds me of High School where everyone was having sex all the time . . . . lol. . . but me! It was just another trick guys would learn to put another phone number in their black books. I remember when I first heard the word "Tantra" and started reading everything I could find, since it was all old news for me.

Then this one book talked about how men who played around a lot would age a lot quicker and lose their strength and power . . . lol . . . I always thought I was a little guy. I remember this one party in College. You know all the girls and the big jocks. And these two guys were trying to pump the keg up. I mean they were twice my size, or looked that way . . . and I couldn't figure out what they were doing. . . . both together working this little pump?

So when I could finally get myself another beer, I noticed the keg needed to be pumped up and just did it. They looked at me like I was superman, and I was sorta dumbfounded like it's no more than a stupid little tire pump for a bike . . . no big deal. Then I found out how the jocks who pump iron to get big and "sexy" all turn to flab as they age. They might keep their shape, but no strength or muscle tone . . .

I better get going . . . it's kinda late, for me to be in this office still . . . lol, like that makes any difference to me . . . Friday night and I'm bored to death, as usual. Yes I know, I have plenty of reading and writing I can do. . . . weee funnnn, Hum last note had no reply, feeling too much, being too blunt again. Oh Shit, that was her office email too!!!! God Please I hope she got that before she left or I could really be in the dog house!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment