Tuesday, January 23, 2007

10:23 pm

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What else?
I never noticed how much I focus on children, and how much they respond to it. I remember walking into the river with her too. She wanted to get in the water. I thought I was just there to make sure she was safe. But really, it was all about her being alone with me. She just had to go back and check with her mom all the time, make sure she was ok too. I guess that was how I knew she never had any attention from a man. For Ciera to have my undivided attention was just a blessing. And she wanted to savor every moment of it, and was very determined too.

I remember now when they were leaving and they were singing to me in the car. They love singing car songs together, and it was just cute too. All three of us were in the front seat. And as I leaned my head onto Lyn's shoulder, listening and savoring the moment. Ciera put her head up against both of ours sitting in our laps. It was late and time for them to go. We were all saying goodbye. And the last thing Ciera said as we cuddled there together was that she wanted her daddy.

What do you think she saw for the first time there with her mom?

I guess having someone loving her as much as her mom was really special for her. And that's what "daddy's" are all about. Or at least what daddy's are supposed to do. I mean I can't imagine being away from Emily and Christopher for 6 months while they were babies. When they were babies it was never even a day, and usually less than 12 hours. I mean I ALWAYS sang them to sleep at night, so I guess I was never long away from them at all.

But a man who can live without a baby for 6 months is simply not a father. I mean it's like asking a dog to stand up and cook dinner. Some things are simply not meant to be. Dogs can't walk or talk. And if they have four legs and are all hairy, barking at the mailman, then chances are they are a dog. . . no point in asking the dog to cook dinner, no use in hoping for it someday or expecting it to ever happen . . . Like some man who could care less about time with a baby, it's just not in them. No point in discussing it. And who cares about later, those first years make everything for the child. And a man who claims they can play when the kid is older and can bike or hold a ball is total BS too. No patients and interests in a child simply never changes, with age or not. Can't teach an old dog new tricks . . . lol . . . not point in it.

Hum, I guess I never thought colleen would ever try to put our children to sleep at night either. And when she tried to and told me she wanted to I should have known there was something up. Course she spent hours trying and never could do it. I still laugh when I remember her reading and singing to them literally for hours, and finally giving up. And I walked in and barely finished the first verse and they were snoring not even minutes later. I guess hindsight is twenty-twenty. After 7 years of never caring to suddenly want to put a child to sleep should have been a clear sign to me that something underhanded was going on. I didn't know she wanted to get divorced. I had no clue, not even when I traded in the minivan for two Hondas. DAAA!

But now as I think of someone pretending to do something that never has been possible before . . . . it's just a scam! 7 years I sang them to sleep alone; and 5 years more after we divorced too. But I guess we would all like to believe our marriage is worth something. Like the young naive event that made incredible children should have some other value to it. Course now I wish I had taken everything about colleen to court the moment it happened. Sure hoping things got better and praying for people to be civilized and honor their word . . . what a joke! It only hurt my children. I never should have trusted colleen, she still has never done anything for these kids except carry them for 9 months . . . the rest will be painful and result in years of therapy!

What else do you feel. . .

I feel sad. I wanna cry for another poor child lost to selfishness and materialism. But you know. I can only do what I do. People will choose to suffer or will choose to find their bliss. I can share my knowledge and experience for you to learn or you can suffer on your own and learn for yourself. People will believe lies or find their truth deep inside. Like I've told so many people that get close to me to be careful, they WILL be attacked, lied to and deceived. Like Emily and Christopher knew how to call Your Name Jesus Christ into all situations to discern the truth. They learned the Power of Your Name. And still when someone else told them otherwise, after giving them a big slurpy and a candy bar; they decided to listen to whatever voice they wanted to listen to. Our heads and hearts are always filled with voices and powers from all creation.

It's only when we choose and ask ONLY to Hear the WORD of Jesus Christ can we ever find the True Way to God. The NAME Jesus brings forth this power in the WORD. Sure lots of words and names work, but if they are true and holy, they will always stand strong within the Name of Jesus . . . that's the power of the Christos energy . . . while all the fake crap suddenly vanishes when calling for His Name!

The Word. This name corresponds to the Greek name Logos, and to the Latin name Verbum (Spanish Verbo); it is said of Jesus Christ, the Son and eternal Word of God; He is the Word that God "says," and through whom everything was done: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God... All things were made through Him... and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us (John 1:1, 3, 14).
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.
TUT... A Note from the Universe
I'm alright with the concept of Karma as it's generally understood, Eric, kind-of, sort-of.

The idea of spiritual contracts is pretty nifty, too. You've always been a wheeler-dealer.

Except, of course, if either were laws, you wouldn't be unlimited.

Not even a little.

Oh well, they were cute ideas for awhile.

The Universe



Karma, destiny, or the power-to-have-it-all, Eric?


I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment