Saturday, January 20, 2007

Patents, Patents and More P. . .

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I got some kinda bug or something. I'm sniffling and coughing, like yucko. Must have missed something REALLY IMPORTANT THIS WEEK. . . . lol. . . hint hint hint. . . lol . . . like something off balance. Guess it's been a few years since I've been sick. . . lol. . . once or twice a decade ain't bad so I can't complain. I got in bed late and woke up every few hours. I got Kathy out of her house, we went grocery shopping and then shared some fajitas. So anyway, really REALLY weird dreams last night. Almost freaked me out a bit. That really made it more weird than ever, being sick and all. I woke up ok and got up to eat something at a reasonable time.

I wanted to bike to school, but knew I wasn't feeling up for it. So I drove in a bit early and laid out in a sunshine before class. As my Venture Funding class started Sean asked if I wanted to present my patent. He had a dozen or so companies to present and thought mine would be a good addition to the mix. Each was at a different funding stage. I hadn't really prepared or planned anything but everything from my last presentation was still in my book bag.

I said how I presented a competition for UT and USF to write up a business plan, and we could do the funding for it. I kinda wasn't sure how we would pull it off anyway without the business plan all done, but then I passed out the sample the marketing company had done. I couldn't get the videos to work of course, but they had some good questions and I was done. Mit is in the class too, and presented his Computer company again. There were a few others that were interesting, but I didn't really care. It was just another grade for me.

Then we took a break and everyone was debating projects and teams. I went to my office to get some orange juice and peanuts. After I sat down again I noticed the girl next to me had a company and 4 team members already. So I told her to sign me up too, since I didn't think anyone would take my Bike Rack. Course she laughed as I spelled my name for her, since her name was Erica. Great, synchronicity is my middle name, sounds like a good way to start.

Oh then Mit's Team wanted to work on my Bike Rack. Oh cool. Course another team was working on his company but he didn't want to be on that team. I said I couldn't leave them hanging, if someone wants to help fund a company to sell my patent I better help them out. I recognized a few other people on the team too, bright kids I've seen in other classes with me.

It was kinda a surprise. I went and thanked Sean after class, cause I never would have thought anyone would pick it up. He said I might be surprised all semester long, so wait and see. So any way that really makes for an interesting semester. Might be a dozen kids working on making the bike rack a business. It was kinda funny as I was describing it. I basically needed a bike rack and nothing on the market worked fast and easy enough for me. Then I patented it since I wanted to learn how to patent. It was such a fast easy design, I figured the patent would be as well.

So cool. Course then Erica asked me if I knew someone who could draw up a patent for her . . . Oh sure, I charge $50 for a drawing, so I gave her my card too.
What are you so surprised about. Did you say you wanted to get everything done here so You could move on?
I sure want to be done, though moving on might not be the main point of it all. lol. . . well I guess finding my Bliss and Sharing that with someone is really what I need and want. That might mean moving on to somewhere else, or it might mean a hundred other things. It's really funny how things fall together kinda magically.
Son your desires and their fulfillment get closer and closer to being the same thing as you get more clear and specific about it all. Making affirmations about success with your patents and classes was very specific and relevant to exactly what you are doing now. Not some future, some dream or fantasy. Making it real is Your Choice, no one else's.
Oingo Boingo "Weird Science"
What makes your intentions so clear is YOU! Dreaming and wishing out into ethers is really a waste of time if you never reach out and grab whatever we send you and decide this is for you. The dreams and ethers go on forever, but making it happen here and now is really something that ONLY you can do. Sure we can guide and help and .... BEG! . . . but it's still only You with the power of Choice that makes it Your own.
I know I'm getting better at that and I know I can do it very clearly and strongly.
What you have done before has worked, stay with it and stay clear and strong. It's very easy to move power and create when You are sure of what You want, and are ready to reach out and accept your choices by the hand. Like you said before you made a commitment to finish what you started and it's all falling to your call. Trust it all, DO what you really want. . . NO FEAR!
I know I'm trying . . . but I never like forcing things or pushing too hard . . .
What does that mean? Do you think Issac and Jacob could have made it anywhere taking it easy? Sure be sensible and avoid forcing things if that seems more sensible and realistic. But OPEN YOUR EYES, when you see an opportunity and something opens up as clear as day . . . JUMP! Make it happen, maybe not force anything, but when someone is leaning your way a gentle push is needed some times. Course you can be a little TOO OBVIOUS and BLUNT some times, but the truth in your heart shines clearly for all to see. No worries Be Happy. . .
I know I know. I've been pushing things here and there. . .
yea, once in a while, trust your instincts more, if something seems open and obvious, don't hesitate to give a little push of encouragement. What happens might surprise you.
I know. Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please continue to lead and guide us to Your Fulfillment for the Glory of God, Our Father Son and Holy Ghost, Amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment