Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Movies

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you feel now?
I know feeling, feeling and more feeling... I have all this intense power around me. I can feel so much that is really kinda neat. I know I should be free and clear about it all and who cares what gory details I see and feel . . .
If you could live this life over, Eric, would you still want there to be the same challenges?

Loaded question, huh?

Yeah, you cherry-picked each and every one. And you knew exactly what you were doing.

In awe of you -
The Universe


Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
© www.tut.com ®

Kind of like you were at Macy's, on rollerblades, Eric.
I ran across some filmmakers competition for the Gasparilla. I guess they have so much fun and success with the Art Festival so why not make it for film too. So I signed up as a volunteer and sent something out to Dave. Of course he wants to make a High-Def little short for it. And asked me about a script or something . . . then he started talking about how he tried a hundred careers and degrees before finding something that could express his passion. . . .

Funny, I started with a hundred passions and am now creating a career and degree to match my favorite. Like what's the point in doing anything if we don't enjoy it. It's really kinda funny how backwards people are.
What else did you do on these lines. . . ?
Oh Mike saw the "What the Bleep" movie and agreed how his article referred to some similar ideas. But then he was very clear about how the being there or not there stuff was just a little bit too far out there and really is BS to him. So I told him how it's really possible to experience exactly as they described but it takes efforts to practice the skills. Not simply easy stuff. Like learning anything else if you take the time to practice and work at it, you can do anything. . .

Sure then he told me about the Million Dollar challenge from the James Randi Educational Foundation
What did you do?
I went and wrote them of course. Reading a bit on their site, I just started laughing. They are searching for the "para-normal" proof . . . . lol . . . oh sure, if my middle name wasn't synchronicity it would have to be paranormal. I mean, all my life I've seen and played with this stuff. . . Heck if someone wants to see some paranormal stuff, then all they need to do is try to spend a week with me. . . lol. . . just try to keep up for one week!

Course that's what I thought with Mike too. We could do anything he wanted to do. Learn how to bend spoons or move objects, or whatever . . . wanna play with manifesting something. He's the skeptic to the end. So I realized how cool it would be for us to pick something to learn and do it together. Where two or three have gathered together in My name
What did you feel now?
Oh It would just be more power and control than ever . . . it's so funny, I always feel like I run circles around all this stuff. Like telling Mike the movie was all old news, all things I've done or seen already. It's really funny, once in a while I meet someone who really knows I can see right through them. They relate and understand something about me and recognize there is really no point to it. Who cares who really knows or not, what matters is what we do with our knowledge whether we hide under a rock because so and so says you should or whether you get out and do your thing.

Too many people hide, and don't even know it. They have the TV on and listen to all this psycho-drama in the world pretending not to notice as they eat a Big Mac with a Coke. But the truth is the pollution they eat enhanced by the pollution they watch and listen to all is designed to make them brain-dead anyway. So the more they pretend nothing is wrong or nothing can affect them, the more their brains turn to mush and they loose touch with all the truth.
What did you feel with this?
I know I share so much with people. And once in a while someone listens. Some times people come along who really listen and understand me. It seems to happen so briefly for the most part; but it does happen some times. So I shine a light into this dark cavern surrounded by all this psycho-drama that they are slowly sinking into. I open up and reach out, and some times people hang on for a while or are inspired to reach out. But then often people go as fast as they come into me. I share what I can and hope and pray for them, but then they are off again to get lost. . . Oh well I tried. Nothing I can do now!

It's kinda neat when I see people return to me again and again over the years. Sharing insights and growth as if I'm there with them all along. It's all cool. No fear, No worries for me. . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please Lead and Love all those I meet, Bring them light and truth to grow into Your Light, For the Glory of God Our Father Son and Holy Ghost, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment