Sunday, January 28, 2007

5:09:36 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What

I need to admit, I'm pissed. Lyn called and with no warning, no reasoning, no justifications, no discretion or kindness simply to say "BYE," nothing, no more, never! It felt like another person talking. I asked if she was at work and she admitted she stepped out to call me. But it was certainly the professional Lyn pulling some deal and doing whatever she had to do to get her way. I already said how it felt like a lie and more like something she did to appease her mom and make whatever "final efforts" she could make with her "ex" all alone without some outside influence à ME!

Sure she knows I can do anything so she expected me to write her and certainly expects that I will understand "whatever," whenever she comes back . . . if that's what she plans to do when the "ex" turkey fumbles again. I mean she told me he has gone 6 months with no contact with Ciera. WOW! I remember when colleen first moved out and never told me where she went or anything. I went like 3 days with no contact with Emily and Christopher and I was nearly ballistic. Course now not seeing them is completely different. They are teenagers now, not little kids like they were back then. I mean Chris was at least 6 years old, NOT 3!

What else do you feel now?

I keep getting her buzzing into me too . . . I try to keep her out but she sneaks in through her daughter or something else that inspires thoughts of her again. It's really weird. When I first noticed Ciera there in a chant with me, it was like she had followed her mom in. Then I thought it was more her daughter pushing things and needing to learn my rituals anyway. Now when I sense Ciera coming in, I welcome her and love her knowing her mom is struggling with crap so no one is taking care of her again.

But then I noticed her mom was sneaking in behind her. And when I caught her on it she started all this "using her daughter" crap. I wont talk to her at all, and just brush her off. Course her daughter knows who loves her, and knows what is real better than anyone else. I don't have to tell her daughter anything at all.

Shit but that's my problem I never told my kids anything. Or I let them get lost on their own. . .

What do you mean about this?

I'm really not sure. I told my kids exactly what was happening, and what paul would do and everything. But of course he knew I told them too, so it's "not abuse; it feels good doesn't it?" I mean satan is always out there. Funny I know I need to forgive and bring him into me too. That's why spirits run from me. Everything gets bought back into God, and taken up the Heaven through this Temple I create. . . WE CREATE!

No, you were right, you create it. It only can happen there on Earth so we need you to create it all. What else do you need to tell Ciera?

I guess I want to tell Ciera how easily her mom can get lost. Not easy dealing with all this crap after me . . . lol . . . afraid of me, hiding from me… So it's really important that Ciera tell her mom what she wants and needs . . . what she likes and doesn’t like. Oh and of course I need to make sure they both know how to use the Power of The Word. I mean anyone can say the Name Jesus . . . BUT only ONE can answer to the Name Jesus. So if they are going to pray and ask for the Guidance of God, they need to be sure they hear only the truth. Not just claiming to be Jesus, anyone can say any name, but to actually answer our heart's call to Jesus Christ in love is something only Jesus Christ can do! That's what the gift of the Holy Spirit is all about, the Love of Jesus is a very real tangible thing that we can see and feel . . . IF WE WANT TO!! And all kinds of Spirits and things can pretend the feelings, and claim to be Jehovah, Babaji, Jesus or whoever . . . BUT only ONE can answer to our heart's call to Jesus Christ in love!!!!

What about your kids, how is that related?

I KNOW, they learned to trust adults. Mistake! Then they were also mislead so easily, trusting the simple definitions of words too. With a big slurpy in their hands it was easy to touch and feel what is good or not. We are only people, so of course we'll respond to getting touched. So they were told how it couldn't be "child abuse" since "abuse" is about pain and everything he did with them felt "good." So let's keep a secret from foolish dad who thinks he knows all about abuse and feeling good. . . . while we feel good!

What about the Power of the Word!

I guess I might not have made that so clear to my kids. While this time I can make it very clear to Ciera and her mom.

8.53pm What do you think now?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I've not been to Kirtan in years, nor to the Treehouse. So the power of the sounds sent me into orbit and Cyn was there. She's not been to a Kirtan in years either evidently.

Course she sat next to me stretching every little piece of everything I ever could dream to stretch on her. When I saw the schedule today at www.Treehouseyoga.com and I thought about going back to the classes there again, heck they are paid for at least the next year. Suzan actually invited me to Kirtan at church today too. She announced it to everyone else too, so everyone was invited. But then today when I thought of going, I immediately saw Ciera and her mom coming in and Ciera running to jump in my arms. I felt the same thing about church this morning.

What's wrong with that?

I really don't know if there is anything wrong with it or not. But I almost had to force myself to go … writing the above until the last minute. I promised myself I would leave at 6pm, and only left the PC after 6pm.

What was the problem going?

It felt like it was only to meet Ciera and her mom . . . not something for me but more something for you . . .

Why do we have to force you to do what's best for you anyway?

I don't know, sometimes I feel so stupid. Like I always know You are with me and everything will always be the best it could be for me.

What's bothering you?

I feel sorry for Ciera . . . and her mom too. I know they could really be happy here.

What about Cyn?

I'm sure she would be as well.

So what's the problem? Are you limiting yourself again?

I don't want to go there.

What's wrong with the Truth about Who You ARE?

I know I know, so I get to play daddy forever . . . to anyone and everyone . . . just what I always wanted!

What else?

I love you dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ for all your Strength Love and Wisdom; Please Guide me to Fulfill Your Will for the Glory of God, Our Father, Son and Holy Ghosts! Amen

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment