Saturday, January 13, 2007

1/13/07 7.39pm

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I invoke and dream awake the constant ability to be centered and empowered all the times. I am empowered by everything. . . My life is a continuous stream of Miracles. . .

The Spirit Rap just started here again. It's such a powerful CD, all about he WORD! So much power, more power. It's funny how much these things always reinforce everything that I am. Like I've had people asking me about past lives and the power of the Word. So I refer them to things I've written and now I was asked about Karma and Forgiveness. More powerful words that I posted about in th last few days . . . Oh just keep reading . . . like the previous posting answers that questions too. It's kinda funny.
Why should it be funny at all for you. This is all you are about. The WORD. When someone asked you for insight and guidance and the Words you wrote yesterday answers their questions today . . . these Words have so much more power. It's a conscious kinda personal thing. Whenever you can read something that was written spontaneously it carries so much more power. Sure ask a question now and make up an answer to fit, anyone can do that. But ask a question now and the answer was written yesterday . . . now that's Power! It's a human thing, dealing with time. Time really has no meaning of course, it's just another tool you devised to play out your dance. Like Friday, how many times were you pressed with time? And raced crazy wanting the time to stop, but then found you were early and the time was waiting for you.
I know I need to stop racing so much and simply know how the time will wait for me. Like now I can feel things changing all around me as I feel at Love and Peace with what I want and need in my life. Like at class this morning, I was concerned about this and that. There was another student there who watched my presentation yesterday. He said mine was the only project worth pursuing, and thought that everyone would sign up for it. So I told him how the teacher would welcome several teams doing it . . . so he could remind him in the next class.

Then the teacher in this class had heard about my project too, and said I could present it and do it here as well . . . . Ok I don't mind presenting it, but I'm not so sure I want to work on it again. My whole idea was for someone else to start the company and get it going. I've no time for anymore companies . . . lol . . . course I talk about grants and new projects every day. Which really ultimately lead to new companies anyway . . .
That is who you are Son, you will always create and do things what else have you been feeling about these classes?
I thought about how I could present a new patent every year if I wanted to. Course I got a notice from the Patent Office Thursday that the Unity Method was all set ready to go to the next stage. I figured it was done already and keep seeing it show up on my completed patents page for Idea Weaver, Inc.
What else are you feeling now?
I told someone to go chant and relax today . . . and feel her searching for connections again, like the buzzing in my ear. Why do I make it so easy for people . . . lol . . . reminds me of Keith and Dan. I made it so easy for them to start a business and become profitable . . . TOO EASY, so instead they sat and drank or watched TV. Wasted my time and space for useless things instead of creating something worthwhile. It's like making it a challenge is necessary for people to work and grow. And I just make it so easy for people all the time. Hum, I need to get more demanding . . . What about easy and fun for me! Push them on things so that it's not so easy . . . lol . . .
What did you feel now?
I was thinking about my presentations this week, and next week . . . lol . . . Last week it was to USF and next it's to UT, and I really give them everything they need to put something really viable together. None of this pie in the sky dreams about business success and creating some hot profits . . . but a really viable simple product that will splash and stun the market place creating a powerful buzz and high profits very easily. And I just give it out to them . . . I should have a time limit for me, so if I do too much myself, then I get to keep more of it myself . . . but what's so funny is that it's about profits and cash. And I care less about profits and cash.
What do you remember about cash? Where did that start for you?
Oh I always had lots of cash. I was thinking about that Friday too. I started fixing bikes for people before I started school (any school, like pre-5). Guess I was inventing or designing my own things back then too. Nothing too interesting but the cool fort and such that went with that . . . . lol . . . oh the sling shot that could send snowballs over 300 yards . . . lol . . . no one would ever mess with our fort! Hum, and I guess I didn't start selling candy until like5th grade. Guess before that I was too busy with the love notes and kissing girls . . . oh annoying all the teachers.

In High School I really started inventing things. I remember the foot break for my bike and the round tables, that I still have. But I'm sure there were a lot of other things. Course I was selling all kinds of things then, always with a roll of bills in my pocket . . . playing cards to win more lunch money too. Totally in control of all the greed ego crap I guess . . . Oh yea, so it bores me now. Getting rich is no challenge . . . guess I'm trying to make it all out of thin air now? Or get someone else to do all the work to make me rich . . . lol . . . but i guess if I give them everything they need to do it, I'm still making it too easy for them.
What's all that?
A new song came on, very powerful spiritual music and I could feel someone wanting more than a search . . . "Aadays Tisai Aadays" by Prem Snatam Kaur Khalsa
yes but creating the power and helping others to move more power is only for you if you set your intentions into it instead of just letting the energy float out there.
I know so I need to get out tonight! I can't be spending so much time alone. Sure I'm always with you. And I get out to Harmony, I don't sing every Sunday anymore, but at least I'm still getting out. Harmony lets me chant too and teach once in while as I know I need to. But getting out for me needs to happen more now!
What is it that you want?
I still want to fall in love!
Isn't that what you did already?




I'm clear about it and feel the passions and free light beauty of it all. The truth is there and everything but it's not clear totally yet . . . Oh I guess the full physical confirmation isn't finished. Sharing the dreams and light is wonderful and fine, but that's still only dreams and light not nearly as powerful as the Word in NOW BEING it all and expressing it fully.
What about building up the power and energy you want and sending it out there?
I guess I do that every time I Chant, so it's Chant time again . . . lol . . . wee fun! ALWAYS!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, Fill me with Your SPIRIT for the Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghost! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment