Friday, January 05, 2007

5:44:08 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What

Wow. Hum, maybe I should make that my middle name. I've been saying it enough and feel it applied to me and my situation all the time now! Eric WOW Weaver… lol…

8:37:28 PM So Lyn wants to bring her daughter over with me this weekend. It's kinda funny, I got this message about it this afternoon that she first wrote yesterday. So I'm totally buzzing with this power I feel from them. Totally full of anticipation and excitement.

Oh also kinda funny, Chuck called. So I sent him a picture of us. He thought we were made for each other. I was really flattered by his comment and happy of course. Funny thing I had lunch with Mark who sounds ready to take his place in STARS. Cool lunch of course. Then I met with Dr. Balfour and told him everything I was doing and then with John.

10:13:03 PM

Wow, chant time. I love you Lord Jesus Christ! BE ME NOW

Oh another Big wow… Joni saw the pictures I sent to Chuck and wrote me a little note too:

Eric,

You look the happiest I've seen you in a long time. Take care.

Joni

It just filled me up with so much joy !!! Yes she is SO RIGHT!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment