Friday, January 12, 2007

Thursday, January 12, 2007 1:06:39 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
Thursday, January 12, 2007 1:06:39 AM

Wow, such clear pure POWER! Tremendous power. It's just so awesome that I can't handle it sometimes. Well I can ALWAYS handle more power, I seem to be able to control it so easily. Like I remember the first time in NJ at the college party where I just started telling people what to do. It was kinda freaky, too much power, but I did it anyway and even played with it a bit. Not really doing anything dangerous or harmful to anyone, but certainly more than I want to describe in detail now. . . .

Why not tell some more?

I guess it happened in NC too. After I said goodbye to my mom and she came home from the Hospital anyway with the first CWG book. I never read anything in a weekend in my life before. Then I found the next conference was in Black Mountain where my kids were that very moment. Course I got a scholarship for the week retreat from a USF alumni too . . . lol. . .

What's the point? You're rambling again. . .

Oh sorry. So when I was up there and got all this power moving THAT was TOO intense for me. The spontaneous regressions were neat . . . talking to the pirates as we went into the harbor to sack another city . . . oh and hunting for Bambi's dad with Roosevelt was a trip too. . . Oh rambling again . . . but really when Tim talked about the evil in the basement trying to stop us and I saw all the darkness come in around him; it was almost funny how quick that changed with just a Word. . .

You're still rambling. . .

Oh I need to get the context. . . I mean even glowing in the dark and people calling me an alien was almost funny. Yes I know, it was the blue sparks that totally freaked me out. I mean paying with power is easy, or fun most of the time. But when I heard the thunder and people talked about how there was no rain and no storms. . . I still thought nothing of it. But seeing blue sparks roll off my shoulder into thunder totally freaked me out. That's when I stopped and left to go home, at 3am! No wonder John said I was a Pleiadian or something . . .

Oh figures, I looked up the word to see how to spell it and that website has a picture that looks familiar to me . . . lol . . .

That was the Words coming out of you with the thunder. You know the power of the Word is what this is all about and what you have been doing and working with all of your life. You experienced how the lies and deceit of greed were so common and effective as a child and simply decided that was something that you wanted to change. You were able to fill your children with Our Truth and Power, but they needed to learn about lies and deceptions on their own. You can not teach them everything. While now everything you are doing is all about the Power of the Word. Writing research papers and helping to publish and even this Journal and blog are all about the Power of The Word. Your strength and ability is all based on the Faith and Conviction you carry in every Word. Everyone listens to you and understands so much from you. Each word has so much power and clarity, even as you carry forth These Words We share with you. Even your love and relationships now are based on the Power of The Word. The Truth they carry and move is something people can easily feel and know.

Yes I know… but I need to sleep 4:23:42 AM

Thank You dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, Guide us all into Your Spirit, Amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment