Monday, January 15, 2007

10:54:45 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What

Hi Lyn,

Quick thoughts:

If you are not getting treated right then don't put all your eggs in one basket, and let's visit some other people I know: www.mdgflorida.com

Did you get this job from John's contacts?

My last project is done, so I'm not engineering anything now, if you need help. Another ace in your hands. After all the fun with OUR daughter, please just ask me if you need help with OUR other guests. No engineering with only 3 classes means plenty of free time, remember I can do anything!

Also, get some reasonable help dealing with John, see James R Kramer, PA.

Finally, what does the lunch schedule look like?

Love and Light to you … and OURS, lol ;-)

God Bless

Eric





I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment