Wednesday, January 03, 2007

12:11:09 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What?

I'm totally all over the place… WoW. I got a note that Lyn opened an e-card I sent to her office for New Years, and 5 minutes later got a thank you note. So I wrote back asking about meeting again and she scheduled lunch for us tomorrow. Course everything else is just cooking as well. I mean it's really kinda weird almost. Even my paper for John is flying into all kinds of new things.

5:50:17 PM Now I went to pickup my pictures and they only had the one 8x10 of me and Lyn. Wow, does it look good. So I went out to CVS again to get some more made. Got some wallet sized ones and a few others. Then I made a 5x7 of the really good one of Lyn and I to put into a really pretty frame I found. Wow, the frame was made for this picture. So I plan to give this to her tomorrow for lunch.

I really want to invite her home with me too. She says she has an hour and a half for lunch so we could really do it if she wanted to. I'm really just totally thrilled to death with her. Everything about her just turns me on. Last night we had a hot and heavy night again too. So I guess I really expected her to call or something.

Now I realize I need to wake up and do affirmations to the full moon tonight and really need to get into bed soon too.

Thank You Dear Jesus I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment