Wednesday, January 31, 2007

8:27:30 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
It's a full moon out. . . I can tell I'm going to blow the doors off of this place when I Chant tonight.

I FINALLY biked to school again. Wow I love that so much. Then we had like a party in my office with my CGM team and basically got burned. I scheduled two meeting today, and we are wrong on so much and need to redo a lot. Course it was nothing I did so I felt like a fool asking to get something to work on . . . we are meeting again tomorrow.

Then I biked back to catch a Yoga class. First one there of course, so I had some time to chat with Cyn. . . first person I saw there too. She said it was a small class, but it was full when she started. She's tried to do two, and evidently didn't get enough students. I know how much that will change now of course. I almost made it to the Kundalini Class last night too. Oh well. Liz was nice and someone else I knew there gave me a big hug in greeting as Cyn did too. . . .

Hum I felt like I need to start my class there too. But I'll wait and see. Liz asked me about that once before, so it might be cool. No rush on anything now, I've got to just let things go where they will. I've got more than enough to do already and all the energy coming through is just getting stronger and stronger. . .
What about your intentions and directing all this energy?
yes I know that's my job, cause I can make more happen than most people ever even dream about . . . Hum sounds like I need to get down to business . . .
What about falling in Love? You've been talking about that for years, and more than ever in the last few months. . .
I know. So that will happen too. Sooner than I think even.
What do you want?
Oh forget that, I'm not playing that game again . . . I'm trying to take I easy with things, if I go answering that question AGAIN, NOW. . . then I know I'll have to be careful tomorrow and keep my eyes open. I really have a lot of things to do tomorrow already, and I've not done anything with the videos for a while so I really need to get busy with that too.
Yes but what about all this Power you bring up when your passions come out. You talk about all these intentions and moving all this power. But then the one thing you know will bring you more power than anything else you down play?
I get it, so You want me to get out more . . .
What about just allowing things to happen and sharing what you feel more freely. Like tonight with Cyn you got to the point really quickly, but you really didn't go anywhere with it. Actually in this case that was the best thing to do, but that's because you will see her again next week too. If you want to make more happen everywhere else you will need to grab it while you can...
Oh great, So I'm not "grabbing" enough or fast enough?
What do you think? Everyone you know asked about sex the moment you mentioned meeting someone. The truth and passion was so thick and clear to everyone, but you. Course if you meet someone who talks about being fertile, then it seems like there is something wrong with you for not having sex. Do you need a written invitation or something?
Oh give me a break. I never have sex, well sure I do playing around with my lover sneaking a quickie. . . lol . . . but to meet someone and just get into sex right away still is kinda freaky to me. I guess it's possible with the right connections, and sometimes things just happen. But to have that state of mind is not something I can deal with now.
yes but What about the power and focus you can have with it?
Oh I get it now . . . people are focused and centered on something that I know better than anything. . .
Now you are thinking. . . What have you known about this?
Oh all the roman kings and rulers had these big harems to build up their power before battle. It was just something that we understood and used to bring more power. . . lol, Like I need anymore?
What it is though is getting the right attitude and using the power you already have. If you are conscious about all these things you do and know how to make things happen . . . then it is really about time you did it a bit more.
I know what you mean . . . there are still too many things I let slide. I always feel and see things happening all around me, where I know I can let out some spontaneous insight to change and shape it. I get what I need to be doing more. . . I just need to get totally free in Your Spirit and let things happen more. . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please fill me with Your Strength, Love and Wisdom for the Glory of God; Our Father Son and Holy Spirit!
Amen

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:38 PM

    hi, new to the site, thanks.

    ReplyDelete