Friday, November 24, 2006

5 best!!!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!


What are you feeling?
I'm beat... been running around all day. I got a lot done, and still have a lot to do. But I've made a lot of progress so I feel good about it all. I got up by 6am to get my truck to the shop by 7.45am... I was thinking it was some transmission problems ... nope, that's good...

What about yesterday?
Wow, I was up by 7am too. Dave called and I said I would come help with their turkey dinner and all. So I told him I would call before I left to see if they needed anything. Course they needed a blender, a steamer, the meat thermometer and some KC Barbecue sauce. I took the first two from my kitchen then stopped at 3 stores.... the first two were closed, and then the 3rd had neither so I went out there.

He's thinking of buying a condo around the corner for Keith's old condo. I told him the complex flooded and his unit seemed to have the same problem Keith had with the toilet upstairs leaking through the ceiling below..... Course I have all kinds of better ideas for investing in real-estate... lol...

It was really cool, helped them out and we had a big Turkey Day Lunch. They out me at the head of the table and I cut up the turkey... :-) Then he reminded me about leaving at 2pm. Just in time! So I raced off. Just as I passed Ginny's street I called Kathy to see if she picked up her mom yet .... NOPE perfect timing too, so I turned back and got her. Kathy was on the phone with her when I walked in. It was really so cool. She was happy as could be.

I took her over to Kathy's and we chatted all the way over and I stayed a bit before it was time to take Laura to Lakeland. I was too nervous about my truck to drive it, and her truck was in the shop too so we drove her 1966 Volvo to Lakeland. It was kinda slow but we chatted a lot.

Her mom was really cool. There was only one other family there as young as us.... Course I saw the mother and daughter with a big black-eye.... Acting exactly like I'd seen Emily and Colleen. When they sat down again, and I noticed a guy and son across the table. Could have been Paul and Chris EXACTLY, same size, same hair cut, same arrogant look. I told Laura what was going on with them all, as it was plain as day to me... I was really hoping she would confront them or help the girls... nope !!!

Later she told me how Pam said how "I had children I couldn't see" to her mom. What a sick thing to say. She's using all her power and time for selfish stupid things ... lol.... she'll likely get burnt up if she's not careful... such stupid people, you think they should know better ... it's like she's crying for attention and only attracting more crap to herself. I kinda feel sorry for her, that's really pathetic and so uncivilized it is all but barbaric. What's really sad though is the little puppies she has following her around and kissing her ass.... who cares what's truth or real.. "pam says" so that must be right...

Guess it's better the mindless follow around the foolish, lol... certainly something I don't have time to deal with... then the crap will bury her faster than ever... lol... oh well, not my problem!

Course that's the greed control attitude that my kids got lost into too. Better off on their own if they want to live like that, I certainly could never give it to them... lol....

So then we came home from Lakeland and visited Kathy and Ginny again. They had a super family reunion and were all happy about their day - - AND TIRED! Ginny and I had this super deep conversation. I told her all about the family in Lakeland, and then my own kids and mom who left to watch them... Which brought us to her own issues. Just like my mom, she just needs to decide if she wants to stay or go. Course I never said if she sticks with all the doctor drugs she go all the faster... But we'll see...

What else did you tell her....
I said I needed to share my chant with her and wanted to help her clear out her system. She seemed to like that idea and we really had a lot to talk about there.... Course Laura and Kathy were outside talking by then. Not sure how good that was or not... So I soon took Laura home and we walked across the street again to see Steve and Sherri. That was really cool too. It was like a reply ... I talked with Sherri much the same as I did with Ginny. They both want to share in this ritual with me now.... lol... So we'll see...

What do you need to do now?
I still need to get my truck and Kathy wanted me to drop by for left-overs. Not sure if I can or not.... lol... sure I can I guess.

What else do you feel?
Oh it was neat... Dave and Laura both started talking to me about investments.... Course I know too much about land and such and only mentioned a little about the conversation with the city. Then Ginny and Sherri were both on the same page too... While Steve was interested in what I want to build too and they both want help with Patents!!! lol...

What about yours?
I got another month to fix it. Not a big deal, really easy, but I thought I only had 30 days and it's 60 instead... So I'm going to try to use their online services. Looks like I can take the test for getting certified for doing patents too...

What about the other test?
Oh Laura also mentioned how one of her girls just took the PE test the third time and likely needs to go take a class before taking it again. WOW, I need to do that too, so I told her how I wanted to meet her friend. She told me a little about her... Some total babe who was her lover for a long time. That's funny too... I was saying how I only seem to met really bright awesome babes or Lesbians.... Told Ginny that too. Course I wasn't sure how I met her ... lol... she laughed too.

So I guess I can bike over to my truck now! Oh and I forgot, I wanted to ask again about Phd programs and I got an answer in my email instead... posted it for everyone of course, and linked to it here... ;-)

Thanks for FILLING US ALL with your Word, Spirit and Strength Dear Jesus!
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment