Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday, November 03, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Whatelse did you forget?
Oh I know. . . I said it was my research. . . lol. . . Anything to avoid the conflict of course. And I realize now reading over the Journal how I DIED! ! ! ! Of course it was RESEARCH! I only came back to find a better way
What?
I KNEW it. . . That's it. . . All I needed to do was say the truth. I'm doing research for You. My God's Research. Studying this American Beast to find the solution. Course most the group has been UnAmerican . . Belgium, France, Peru . . guess that's American. Then someone from Atlanta - - OF COURSE . . . lol . . . like me in NJ.
Why?
I Know, because I AM Eric a . . an original american. . . lol, the Original!

So yes it's all about the Way, The Truth and The Life! I need to research this animal that has evolved her on earth so I can find a way to fix it. Told you I wouldn't stay unless it worked right. . . course then you said I could stay forever. . . . lol. . . Have stayed!!!

It's about Your Jesus Christ?
What about us?
It is that Jesus came to show us The Way and The Way is so simple that no one has any clue. but as my kids taught me the NAME, "Jesus Christ" is The Way He Created. . .

What do you mean?
I can say Your NAME to Clear Any Space.
It can clear my mind and Guide my steps.
Your Name brings Peace, and Truth! The power and request to hear only who answers to Your Name in Jesus Christ opens all doors and finds only JOY! SAAA, TAAA, NAAA, MAAAAA, SAAA, TAAA, NAAAHM. . . SAAA, TAAA, NAAA, MAAAAA, SAAA, TAAA, NAAAHM!!!

What about your research?
It's about finding The Truth, finding The True Connection to You. . .


What just FLASHED through your mind?
I could get the doctors together. since they both KNOW what I'm doing and they could make it work for me. . .
yes, but What was the FLASH?
I saw them reviewing the tapes and YOUR Light SHOWN through . . . and it happened every time for all to see. . . I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Let Your Will Be MINE! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment