Thursday, November 09, 2006

Updates

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I've been reading and writing and reading... Ugh, got more journal articles yesterday, saw some special issue of JOCM about spirit in Business so I downloaded them all. So then I printed 11/2 and 11/3 from this blog for my group today. I need to make them copies since I never say things as clearly as I write themmm...
What, are you sure of that?
I noticed too, reading over my blog about MUM, I mixed up the names. Maria invited me from their admissions office, while someone else blogged... lol, course I try not to put peoples names in here, and mix them up all the time... lol... wouldn't remember my own if it wasn't said to me all the time... I guess I got swept up in all the energy with the CWG and Mom associations at MUM... lol...
Whatelse did you find?
I read some more blogs there and about the Pundits in Fairfield, they are basically Vedic Monks visiting ... SO I want to go there more than anything now. lol... course I'm embarrassed to say why... lol... Which would become obvious reading all that I write anyway. I mean the blog spoke about how these Monks are affecting the city... lol.... And I would like to see how I affect them, see if one could walk by me without stopping to look.... lol...
What did you feel now?
I sorta flashed to getting off the plane and feeling so much energy that I couldn't move... like I had to stop and get grounded since there was so much positive energy moving that I was overwhelmed... Course then I felt like I was floating everywhere... lol... and everyone knew me already so it was kinda funny.
What's knew about that?
I know I just need to stay in that space and make it all that I know. I can do that sometimes, but it would be so nice to go somewhere that I didn't have to work at it so much. lol... course they are in Iowa, "build it and they will come".... I know I need to schedule to go out there now. I can't get away from it... I hate when I get caught up in all this, as I read it over it looks like so much ego...
Son, no one smashing a motorcycle at 110mph, without a helmet, and comes out without even a broken bone ... you did ... it's not ego, it IS, what is, simply IS!
Yea so what, remember I didn't want to come out of it at all!
Yes, but you did!
I know, so what, I'm not the first or the last. Countless people give their lives to God. Like the Monks gave their lives to You. Lots of people do that!
Yes, but you only would if you could find out how everyone could stay in God. How to live Right. Then you raised your children with Us and they never lost Their Connection until the corruption of the world caught them.
Oh so I did it, and figured it all out, but never changed anything ... big deal... even my own children got lost!
What you did was perfect. What you do with children comes into every new child that is born... You wont see all that you changed until you come back with us again..
Ok, that's too freaky for me again, I don't like that ego crap... I already have enough to deal with, thinking about every new child carrying that energy into the corruption is just freaky.
What's the surprise there Son, are you ready to do what you want?
I'm always doing what I want. I mean I'm sitting her on my bed with my laptop. I remote into my office and turn up the music so I can hear it in here, then remote into the school office to finish downloading articles and copy them over to here. . . lol... then just sit back and read/write whatever I need to be doing. . .
What about making things change?
I know I can only do what opens up to me, and I need to stay clear to feel everything You offer to me. I still get distracted a bit, but I'm cruising...
What about the group today?
I know I said about bringing my blog and getting the video tape, but I've not been able to get that all together yet. I know it would be intense and I can pull it off sooner or later. Like everything else here, the time comes when IT's TIME!
What are you avoiding now?
I'm not sure, I knew I needed to write more and I'm getting my hair cut and doing what I need to do. I still have some time... That's all I ever do. I can't believe I've written so much again. I read a little bit but still need to do a ton. Course I have no plans until the Video Sunday morning again, so I feel like I can get a lot done this weekend...
What about scheduling your trip?
It's all during school times. I might be able to go before finals week. Talk to Dr Solomon and see when we can do our presentations. If I need to do that in finals week, it would be crazy to visit Iowa the week before...
Why?
I might not want to come back!!! lol... or might not be able too. Reminds me of the Oregon trip with the CWG folks... one weekend trip became a MONTH. And I can't believe that was the very LAST Changers camp! Especially since I never chanted for everyone.... That's embarrassing too... I should have known better! Course going to Iowa in December seems crazy too, there will be snow everywhere and I will have to drive from the airport to their university! TOO MUCH!!! lol...

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment