Sunday, November 26, 2006

7:47:47 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

So life goes on.

I feel good about all this crazy stuff that I’m doing and all that is to come. I know there is a lot at hand and a lot more coming through all the time. It’s not really any big deal, and it’s really kinda fun and exciting for me. I sent Lyn, Emily and Christopher flowers for Thanks giving. I got an email from Lyn about the second it got there I’m sure. She was sweet and polite, but not much more. Then I got nothing from my kids, nor from my dad, as I sent them to his house.

I guess that really shouldn’t surprise me in the least.

What does this all make you feel?

I’m really kinda sad. I always have so much to do and always feel like I’m pushing the limits on everything, but then I’m often feeling like I’m getting no where fast. I guess that’s kinda a joke, since I see things grow and change around me all the time. I can see and feel things change… Like I found a listing for Oriental Medical Doctors and Naturopathic Physicians which was where Lyn and I started. We never got very far onto it all, but we started there.

Oh of course after I got the email from her I wanted to write her a note and ask her about it again. Kathy told me I should call her instead, so I left a message on her answering machine. I called again now, and hung up instead of leaving another message. I thought she might be in church today, or I'm always feeling like she will be. This is really a bummer for me now. I can’t always be hoping for things and never see them.

What about the last time you asked for a blonde angel and you ignored her at Publix?

I guess so. . . maybe I’m just thick!

What about on Thanksgiving and Sherry was talking about sex and you just ignored it?

I guess I could have done something then too. But I’m not so sure when or what to do all the time, you make it seem so easy and I just miss it over and over again. Whatever happened to the lady coming onto me … that always worked before!

What did you end up with? Remember Lyn told you it was time for a hug, she did make the move instead of you. Sending her flowers and calling on the phone are a far cry from stopping in to see her. You can do a lot more than you think, if you will just take the time to try.

I always have so much to do already and I’m just really beat all the time.

What a bunch of shit! You fly over most things, and nothing seems to slow you down, there is not anything you can not do. And these excuses are nothing but excuses. You can get a lot more going for you if you will just go out and do it for yourself.

I am … please fill me with your Love and Light Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ! Thank You, amen.


I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment