Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What's this?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I've been working non-stop it seems. . . Reading studying. . . going and going. I took a break to video-tape the message Sunday and Dave was there. That was a blessing and he offered more equipment to DJ for the church. She wanted me to explain it all to her. She's really loving the wireless mic too!!! ;-)

But then he left early ;-(

Laura came in before him ;-)
But she got caught in it with Pam and Karen, so I felt that energy from across the room; working to stay there . . lol . . Not my problem really though, lol. Then I worked more fixing Laura's kitchen, had some AWESOME veggie dinner. Aaah relaxed a bit, she always cooks so well.

But then got home reading and writing more.
Up at 7am again with spreadsheets to do. . . .

Wrote a weird dream about building city systems with the kids. It wasn't too weird, but more something I hadn't seen before. We were traveling together again setting things up. So I noticed that I have written a few dreams again on the pad next to my bed. . . another job I love ta do. . . lol. . . ;-)
What brought you here to write now?
I guess I was asked about visiting the TM university http://mum.edu/visitors and so I went and read a bit on their site and found some student blogs.
What did that make you feel?
I guess I saw Maria's Blog and she had written about reading the 1st CWG book...

Course my Mom got that at the Moffit Center! Then the scholarship to Black Mountain and the rest is history. . . and what I felt was how my mom's name is Ely Maria, and my daughter's name is Emily Maria. . . and I've not been with either since Black Mountain!!! lol... everything is connected again.
What about the college?
It was how I never asked about any other university to go to . . . and here I clicked on some ad and got some info about them. Then the next day I get all this mail, patents, attorneys, journals all this power and energy from all directions at once!!! And I knew I have to build it up more . . . I know I need to push every limit here. . . so I've never even considered leaving.

When I read the MUM and it suddenly feels like maybe I need to leave for a few years. . .
What do you hear now?8.44pm
IN the Name of Love, One Man in the Name of love... In the Name of Love, One Man in the Name of love... In the Name of Love, One Man in the Name of love... just remember it's only love... 908pm Number one and having fun. 977 the 80's channel...
Whatelse happened?
oh, after reading and working all day again . . . I decided it was time I write in my blog, you know, to take a break . . . I noticed a beer in the fridge I'd opened last week. . . and decided I was done working today... Sat down with my beer watching videos that's when I felt how I should get out of town... again... hum, like my dream last night. . . lol. . .

But I know this is about what you need to write.
Why is that?
I don't know, I'm not sure, maybe it's me who needs to chant? Or that I'm doing too much again? But I feel like You need to write something...
What now? 939pm
"I am only coming here seaking knowledge... I can see that destiny is open. . . I'll be wrapped around your finger" on the radio in the office. . . and so Maria wrote me back. It looked like a form letter ... too long and perfect to be spontaneous... kinda sad for me...

But now I feel how I connected to Family... make the energy happen all the time. . . So it's full of Love the Light that she sends... and I know she's here in this moment too
What did you FLASH into there?
I see the fields all full of children and food growing everywhere... nothing to do but tend to the gardens, children, wildlife.... no more greed and corruption, no more coporations, no more divisions.... One People, One Family.... One life all lived together...

Course then Bear walks in and he's coughing about something. SO I jump up and grab him.... Shake him, turn him, pulling on his neck skin like another wolf with my teeth... lol... two handed flip him down, pinned him . . . and then do reiki... Wow....

It was so coool, said the words and saw the symbols and I was there with thousands of Indians taming their bears... Flashed light years before me as I could feel countless lives, Indians, dogs, peace between the beasts. And we were one... All there again sharing the One Moment!

Then I thought of MUM again and flashed to Laura was here with the dogs running everything for all the teachers, gardens cooking feasts . . . While I was just visiting, camde to video tape the auras of Bear energy as I did Reiki ... Recording all the energy that moved to complete some research project at mum.... lol...

Now I hear the song on the radio "Oh Mickey.. Hey Mickey" .977 the 80's channel 9.50pm

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please let You Love and Light Flow through Us All as we Grow and Share in the Love and Light of Spirit, for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghosts, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment