Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Scientific American: Fragmentation Quickly Destabilizes Amazon Rain Forest

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you still need?
I'm not sure, I know I need to change this blogger so people can read it in date order... lol.... instead of backwards like I write it. . . lol. . . Course they've got the switch in there somewhere, I just need to find it and do it. I still seem to be changing websites too. I even thought to change the original... lol... Oh they need to add the auto update feature to the spell checker, so it can catch what we want it to... too... lol...
What do you really need to do?
Oh, I spoke to Sharon again after class. She said she found my article and wanted to mark it up some more before giving it back to me. I said anything was enough already. . . .

We talked about a lot of things. Finally i told her she was wasting her time with the report we wrote, hoarding it, like the bureaucrats in the Patel center, lost in their fiefdoms. Then I said it was exactly like Mike with the faculty senate... teacher's have all the power, they just don't know how to use it... lol... lost in EGO!

so I started to say how stars could have done all the old bikes and PCs all over campus already... and she said I should do it.

No you should do it,
you and Mike should be directors on the stars board and do it all now!!!
Oh daaaa!
What was that?
I felt how she reacted. It's always the name... everyone wants their name on things. Like so much EGO everywhere. That's how people get so lost in things, everyone wants to control things. mine mine mine ... lol...

So I tell her that if she helps me get it together we can change the name to anything she wants. The purpose, goals and history will never change, so I could really care less about the name. Funny, I said the same thing to Chuck...

Hum, yea I could do it all myself. . . lol. . . if I had nothing else to do!
What else did you feel there?
Something else she said in class, was that the new dean wants to try 4 week classes. Course she hates it and everyone else thought it was crazy already with 8 week classes. So I told her how it was 4 week class with nothing else. . . or more like all the classes are four weeks long like www.mum.edu does it... I thought I would like that a lot. She said the new dean was from Iowa State where they do that in their MBA program. I checked it out online, and they do it worse than we do it here.

So of course I want to change all that too now... lol... like I have any spare time to do anything!!! lol...

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please lead me and Guide me to Fulfill all Our Dreams here on Earth... lol... ASAP!!!
Thanks
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment