Tuesday, November 28, 2006

LET's MAKE IT

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What?
I know I need to write. There is just too much happening again. I see things crumbling down for others... lol... I guess I usually see it for people close to me. They share and ask for help, so I try to shed some light and love... Course then they ignore me, and things crumble before their eyes.

I guess I really never had it so easy and so good in all my life. Shit I guess I would listen to advice from someone who was smiling more than me. I mean it's kinda common sense, even ants follow the others with the goodies. I saw some ants and felt how they were like the human brain. Once the brain, or an ant gets started in a direction.. finds something it likes, the whole ant mound will follow. Like one ant can bring the movement of the whole tribe, queen and all.

Sorta how we grow from ideas. One little tiny ant of a flash, vision, or inspiration and our whole being can change. everything we are comes from these tiny little ideas. Course then our Brains are designed to grow and evolve with insight. lol... Equan just IMed me. ;-)

IMed Suzi too... asked her about the Team Building thing I gave her, as I was using it in a class paper.... She liked it and asked if I had done it yet. lol... Course not, I just want it ALL DONE! So then she told me how I needed a Lover. or needed to decide what I want! It was so cool, she went into concepts like the magic wall again. lol.. Course that's where we met originally...


Sure i know I can do this any time I want, or DO THIS all the time.. lol.. or NEED TO!

OH YEA, in class last night Sharon said about the sand storms in Africa stopping the Hurricanes in the Florida... I just laughed remembering that energy in a Chant one night. So I searched for it ... hum ... found the research article and added it to my blogs ... course now I realizes it happened more than once... lol...
Saturday, August 13, 2005
September 03, 2005
What about your top ten?
I guess I only have one and that's making this work for YOU!!
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

I know, besides that, just me me? And I know it's about the dream of a lover, because everything else is for YOU or it's just not!
So ... hum...

Passion - Chemistry
Intelligent - Smart
Enlightened - Spiritual
Natural - Healthy
Creative - Sharing

Oh wow, that's 10... lol... I went down the first list of 5 and looked at "natural," thinking "oh I want a tree"... makes no sense, lol... so then I added the second word starting at the bottom... Sorta to ad clarity to the first... So the last was passion!!! lol.. Or the first on my list... I'm all "p's" today. I added some to my resume this morning and posted it to the Journal again. John said NOPE again.. ;-) But I like it .. lol.. Professional Patents Philanthropy Professor Publications Personal ... lol... seems silly, but GOOD I LIKE SILLY!!!!

Though he would say "professor" has to go... lol.. since that's what he IS, and for a university it's a big deal.... not just someone who teaches something... which was what I wanted with all my "P's"... reminds me about Passion... and Pretty... and people.... lol... So I need to get serious about this . . . lol. . .

Hum Flowers come to mid again ;-)

Thank You Dear Jesus for you Love and Life, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment