Thursday, November 16, 2006

CGM again

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up???
I'm buzzing again.. Oh it's the coffee.... lol... 5pm and bouncing off the walls here trying to comprehend all that I need to do now or tonight... it's really kinda funny, but I wonder how I can keep up sometimes.
What do you feel though?
It's just going to erupt, i can feel it coming. Wow that's funny, blasted through another discussion group where 2 are leaving, 1 is skipping a semester, another might graduate . . . and I might want to do all the above. . . lol. . . so you can run it all yourself. . . so it became an issue about confidence in the trust and commitment to support the group!

Like give me a break, I discuss and share all the time with everyone who wants to.... confident and secure whoever needs to hear will be there. And knowing I will learn as I must. Hum, sorry if you are so concerned over who comes and goes.... while I know only the best survive...

lol... eeek.... lol...

Oh that was weird! Course I helped Kathy bring her mom back home today too. And I wanted to chant there, and should have, as she sat looking out the windows at the neighborhood ...lol... should should. Chuck's step-mom was there too. And now I realize I will ride my bike there from school. I mean I pass it. It's only a few blocks over... a few closer than the Methodist church even... lol...

Hum, I need to get john going to the church too, he only lives a few blocks from it, so he could ride his bike there... lol... my bike there... Guess it's really his bike now, hum, unless he's not using it. Then I know someone else who might like it. lol....

What else did you talk about in the group?
Oh, I said how I was reading the Power of Now and it was really cool to be present in the moment instead of concerned about who's there and who's coming and going. We're here now, to be now, there's nothing but now, so who cares about past or future... no need to worry or plan anything....

But then someone reminded me how last term I had this awesome tight schedule planned every moment... hum schedule, ? . . . did I get into a class during "group time?" lol... uh oh,

Integrated Bus Applications II - 2:00 pm - 4:50 pm W (Bsn 111)
Fund Venture Cap & Priv Equity - 1:00 pm - 3:50 pm S (Bsn 2201)
Negoti/Agrm Resolv Conflict - 9:00 am - 11:50 am M (Bsn 124)

Oh no problem!
What about planning though, isn't everything you are doing based on some plan or vision you feel and see all the time?
I guess it's more something that You share with me. I mean, someone thought this blog was talking to an alien? Another said it was cool to talk to my Higher Self.

What's your Higher Self?
oh, that's funny, I guess You are. . . but You are also an alien, and a tree, and a star, and everything in between. . .So God, What R U??? lol... my Love Lord Jesus Christ!

What do you feel when you say that?
It makes me feel all warm inside. I get a smile on my face... lol... feel more energy move through my hands and feet. Then I can feel a lot of other things... I start to see and feel all kinds of things... Like going home last night on my bike I realized I missed lunch again, and felt it was time to get a STEAK again. . . Past john's already and he couldn't buy a steak anyway. Oh and Olive Garden aint for steak, oh maybe Kathy wants to go for dinner. YEP, we had a wild ride around construction to find Frontier, then Publix for golden raisins on the way back.... lol...

She asked about Jaclyn, and I said how Emily, Michelle and Jaclyn were like sisters, three generations, all the same... same style, same class, same beauty, .... um, size, shape, colors, .... IQ.... lol... eeek, never thought about that last one till now. Wonder how all their numbers line up too... 16, 26, 36.... lol... even said how Michelle was getting her Phd here now.

So she said how I was manifesting it all.... so what do I want to do? What do I want to do about it? What do I really want? lol....

You are always making what you want and need here for you. Seeing people learn and respond to what you say and do. Like Mike tonight told you how all the senators are doing stuff.... "picking the low hanging fruit," and what did you tell him?
Oh, I said how he's leading and creating momentum. . . . lol. . . shit I wish I was so clear.... lol.... more like 'got them all going in the right direction, keep it moving'...

What about the reading group tomorrow...
I got to be there at 1pm. Then CGM at 5pm. . . oops
oppsss.. I sent him my service-blueprint. So now he can do it for all his processes. Which would really be the best thing for all of us.
What about GROUP?
Oh, I guess I've really been working hard at getting totally free with the TRUTH! . . . WOW, I mean, letting YOU GUIDE my life....
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

So I know I need to talk about the energy again... There at the very end of the grouip today she talked about blogs - I knew I needed to get out there.... lol... So this is the 3rd time I've written about it....

Please fill me with your Strength, Love and Wisdom for the glory of Father Son and Holy Ghosts... amen;-)xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment