Saturday, November 11, 2006

"directory of possibilities"... Hum?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
I'm so tired of reading.... Read read read... articles books, more articles... I thought I would be all caught up by now, but feel further behind than ever. . . yucko. . . brain drain.

I almost went to a movie last night just to get out, and I wish I did. Now I wanna go out for a steak cause I'm reading all the Outback's financial statements.... boring!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

Hum, so I went back and read "May"... started with the pages I gave Laura last week and read through to the end... Wow, nothing has changed. Nothing at all. I'm still doing to same things, dreaming the same things, working on the same things, it's really all the same. Funny I even started feeling Maryanne again and called her. lol. . . OF ALL things! Sure I would love to do that again and thought of calling Joyce. . . Oh just to say I Love you!

Somethings never change. . . lol. . . . So what's so funny about it all is that it was so strong and familiar. Like last night I wrote another dream and noticed how many pages there are in there now. In the reading now there were several dreams too. Full color, live action, stuff I could reach out and touch....

Lol... just like my dream last night. It was funny I didn't want to wake up to write it because I was too into it and wanted to see where we came out. Last night was weird we were climbing out of some factory, sneaking out through a fence under the stairs where I found they had stitched different kinds of fence together... lol... and easy break for me.

Course then I read about patents and designs. Wanting to do the genetic changes on some bacteria to make alcohol from people poop. Course that would likely ferment already... lol.... who knows. Course I wonder now if anyone had considered changing Bacteria to create something useful from crap back then.... I know they didn't play with genetics back then. . . lol. . .

So then I think that nothing has changed for me at all. I'm still the dreamer pushing every limit I can think of . . . . OH Except for the limits I need to be pushing. Like getting out social again. I've not pushed that at all and I need to. Needed then and still need now! And I need to do my homework and get focused on the truth and facts of what I need and want.

I mean, I make things happen, not wait for someone or something to come along. So now I remember when I left Maryanne - knowing that I had my Fat Ram and needed to get busy on whatever I was here for. Sure I knew I could do anything, but I needed to explore it more and understand it more. . . "directory of possibilities"... Hum? Course NO ONE has the picture of the cover, so I can't really be sure if I'm ordering the same book or not... lol...

I bet I still have the copy I found back then... lol... eye opener!!!! Sure I had to know what this God Stuff was all about, lol.... silly me, didn't realize I could do it all ALREADY!!!

That's sorta how I feel now, LIKE DAAA kid what's been taking you so long!!!!

I'm not sure I can answer that yet? Nor do I know if I want to.

Oh, everything happens when it's ready.... course nothing ever changes for me, I'll always be here doing what I do.... lol.... done it every generation since time began... lol... maybe I was the first bacteria making something new out of poop... lol... fits me!!!

Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus for Your Grace Love and Wisdom. Please fill me with your Truth so I may grow to Fulfill Your Word bringing Glory to Father Son and Holy Ghost, Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment