Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November 01, 2006


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I'm so tried of posting all the weird things. I never liked Card Reading and never get into any of this stuff. Sure it's fun to watch and hear about some times. Like when Cathy went crazy about our combined charts . . . 4/23 and 5/16 . . . Course DJ and Cathy are both 4/23. Then Laura is 4/17 with her mom 5/16 . . . so all this is just getting out of hand!

Today's Outlook for Wednesday November 01, 2006Yesterday TODAY Tomorrow
The imaginative Pisces Moon stimulates our dreams and increases the intensity of our fantasies. Additional adrenaline comes from the harmonious trine between sexy Venus and electric Uranus. We want to break out of our restraints to let pleasure rule the day, but retrograde Mercury is forming a tense square with austere Saturn, isolating us from the objects of our desires. Even if we strongly crave freedom, it may feel beyond our reach at this time.

Do you know what it sometimes means, Eric, when you feel a bit bummed out and aren't sure why? When you catch yourself looking back over your shoulder and wondering? When you feel doubt, sense uncertainty, and experience fear? When you sometimes wonder what's taking so long?
It means you're normal.
Yeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
The Universe

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ® © http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=ysswpzbab.0.xppao9n6.etmmrsn6.102077&ts=S0214&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tut.com ®
Well, Eric, as normal as anyone can be who possesses superpowers, commands legions, and rearranges physical circumstances simply with thought.

Wednesday, November 1:Thoughtful conversations help you get to the bottom of a block when it comes to relationships. That may mean calling a good friend or a professional, or sitting by yourself with an empty notebook for a while.
I hope I can jsut let all this rest for a while and not get all hot and heavy in it . . . I mean I got a clue where I need to be, and KNOW who I am in it all. It's just SO MUCH easier when I can at least talk about it all and have someone understand me clearly. It's such a pain in the ass to never know what Ican say and what I can not say. I always wonder about that. Course I'm really tired of that too. . .


I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment