Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you feel now?
It's too much energy. I keep seeing so many things flash before my eyes. I chanted at 1am and did some Yoga which was just perfect. Then I was awake by 7am and wrote out a little dream. It was very clear and vivid as I awoke, and I didn't want to interrupt it to write it out. Course when I finally got the pad it was fading already. So I ran around a bit, got things ready and raced over to school on my bike.

The ride was just wonderful. It was a little chilly so I didn't feel like finding a pool with the heated gym pool closed already when I got here.
What have you been doing?
I just been catching up on stuff I know I need to do here. It's been kinda weird knowing that there is so much for me to do. lol... Three attorneys in my bag to respond to within 30 days. Then I got a note from James about asking me to visit him again and then I called Rhea about finally meeting with her. I knew she wouldn't remember me by name, but I know there is so much we can share ... lol.... or have shared that will just pump that up so powerful that I couldn't imagine.
Where are you going to start there?
I'm not sure. I know the Patents are cooking and that might be really strong for her. But she needs to deal with the landuse stuff and the scott stuff and God only Knows whatelse will bubble up there. I know I need to get really focused and clear about which tasks to do first.
What do you feel most pressing?
I guess it's the research and patent stuff. I could fly out of here in a flash if someone gave me the opportunity because I'm so tired of dealing with all the fiefdoms. I mean, I thought NJ was full of greed and corruption, FL had been made by it from scratch.
Wasn't all the rest done that way as well. Remember the tension is what inspires change. You need that power to ignite your determination. Do you think your reaction to you accident would have been so strong if you were doing anything simple and easy?
I know everything has it's place and time. Like finding 10 minutes to write now, and I look at the clock 10.03am... and the song on the radio sings the same story again... Men at Work - Overkill.... lol... I can't get to sleep, I think about the implications... lol...
What did you do last night?
I pumped up all the energy and set it down into the Earth! No fear, I chose to LOVE it and let it be.... lol... I guess that's why I'm filled with visions again. Like my whole life online and all digital.
What did you feel this morning?
When I rode through the park this morning I thought about connecting to all the life in the park and chirping to the squirrels again. And I FLASHED to a video where I was recording my whole experience so others could see how easy it is to be free and love the very moments in life that we share with each other
Whatelse did you feel?
I always feel the waters moving and connecting everything for making things work right. Riding my bike on a stream of flow connecting everything. It's just so easy here where there is SO MUCH life and growth, and the American Machine just is lost and grinding it all up with no conception of the truth or the power it could use working with Nature instead of against it.
What do you feel now?
I wish I found a pool... lol... might have been cold, but I would have all this sweat off of me... lol...
What about the music?
It's a golden oldie... lol... Babe I LOVE YOU!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment