Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 10:22 PM

What's up... ?
ME!! lol... Oh I've been thinking again

What new?
Yea yea... I know ... So I've been thinking about my PhD work. And It's really not about some degree, but more about me doing what I do!
What do you mean?
I know I can do anything ... nothing new of course. Funny I saw the picture of me and my Mom that I made after the 8th grade graduation... I want to take it to the bathroom mirror to see what's changed. I think my face is a little fuller... lol.... a bit fatter....

Oh so anyway, it's like wanting to change everything and knowing it needs to get done. All done now. Course as I say that I remember John asking me about the elections over lunch, wanting to know what I thought.

What elections? I said... course it's a big deal... lol...

It was really funny. I said how nothing ever changes. The politicians really have no control, they can't do anything without the burocrate. . . I hate that word! I can never spell it right, and the spell checkers never can find it either . . . lol. . . nothing word for no one. . . lol. . . so I told him how the bureaucrats control everything, (wow, new blogger beta spell-checker found it, good job gals ;-x) they've been there forever and will never leave, they are all programmed to do what they do. 90% are not ever even conscious of what they do most the time. 10.31pm you take my breathe away.. love is here to stay... oh could this be true--- "Don't forget me when I'm Gone" on the radio .977 The 80's Channel
What did you do...?
I got up and got a glass of white wine and 1/2-Juicy Juice... then sat back in this big leather office chair with this wireless keyboard in my lap... lol... I know "Dragon Naturally Speaking"--- someday... I always have so much i need to do all the time.... lol... so now the text is really big so I'm over 4 feet from the monitor reading it. That laptop on the bed it maybe 2 feet away. Sitting up in this chair is so much different than laying on the bed... lol...
What did you do about your Phd?
Oh so I got a few faculty names to ask about research work at MUM . . . . so i went looking one up and he's doing all this TM work with kids. So Em' and Chris' could really run circles round them with a few things, but so i realized it was loving my kids that made things so awesome for us.... not just the teaching and doing things, it was like every moment there was more we could do. . .. Funny that happens with any kids I'm with.

I just feel that light and connection and . . . . wow!
What did you flash to now?
I was in the discussion group with my "own problem" to talk about. How I connect to things so much that I'm always distracted by stuff... funny someone said that was why she's looking up all the time, so she doesn't pick up so much energy from around her. She also was who got mad when I was talking all this energy without her. lol. . . course i had started before she got there and we were really deep already.
What is it all about now?
I knew i could do some awesome research with kids. Like over night we are curing cancer and feeding thousands. It just happens. no politics, no BS. . . just people loving each other and taking care of things Right..
What does that feel like?
I guess it's like total bliss... Fascination on the Radio 10.58pm by Human League. . . Oh so I was thinking about how all this TM stuff and the Buddha is getting to nothingness and all my research is about BEINGness not nothing at all.. . . lol. . . just the opposite!
What do you feel....
It's all pumping through me . . . feels like rocket shoes and hands are vibrating so much . . . lol. . . my spelling is worse than ever... wonder if i can get the blogger to fix it all for me... lol... oh so we need to blog from naturally speaking... not email, phone calls to blogger.

Oh and I signed up for their beta program. Last month i did a Yahoo survey and made a pdf to send Google.... but never sent it .... so this morning i did a USF MBA survey and then found one for the blogger-beta too. And so I could feel how all this things would happen and change exactly as i asked. lol. . . and then john would know it too.

Course he's always known i was working on some really cool stuff. I noticed he had an MBSR book out too... wow....Eddie money "ticket to paradise" .977 The 8o's channel in my ears again
What do you want to see?
I saw how I needed to flip the blogger over so people could read it from the start of each month. Course it has to be upside down for me, but once I'm done and post people need to get it from the start... oh then I saw a "blogger novel" where people are writing fantasies on some site they had.

Oh so the TM and the Buddha got everything quiet so like the kids they can be connected to God. So that's where i am too so i can just fly off of it.
WOW... Kenny Loggins Footloose 11.12
What do you mean?
I guess when people are conscious and connected to the Bliss with You, i can just ....

...oh wow, like the journal i read.... I reflect so strong! whoever I'm around. that's why the ladies get too much, i just get lost...
Survivor "Eye of the Tiger" raising up... 11.15pm
I know so it's all about me again. I don't need t write the songs, anyone can look those up. And I know it's Just GOD SINGING TO ME.... and so I see God everywhere and connect in it with children so easily....

OH so then I think about my discussion group -- seeing Michelle about Nord's group tomorrow too... lol.... Oh so in discussion i just tell the truth. Asked yesterday about if the kids were still alive. I mean Abraham at least had the knife in his hands .... not me...

I thought i should write my dad asking if they've broken bones, died or had more children yet.... thinking their blood is in his hands... eeek. but I guess everyone has their own cross the carry
picky of truth by Deepeche Mode 11.20pm
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. It's really so cool to be sharing this with You. I mean, I can still do anything, or everything! In just One Moment Everything changes! lol.... in EVERY MOMENT! So I know i need to get out more because it gets so powerful. Like biking in to school tomorrow morning. . . I can hear the squirrels already.

So I know I need to push every limit. Oh so the Prof at MUM got his 1st degree at UC Davis in CA. Oh, I remember now I wanted to go do consciousness research at UC Irvine, only other place i applied to. . . lol... but anyways i can start building everything here and spend a few months there .... lol.... going up north to get ALIVE AGAIN... lol.... dealing with all the zombies in Florida... lol...

Please Love Lord Jesus Fill me with Your Strength Love and Wisdom to Fulfill Your PEACE for the Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghost... 11.44

No comments:

Post a Comment