Wednesday, November 01, 2006

9:26:50 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Wow.

Wowsy wow . . . My turn to have the ladies over for dinner last night. Pam and Laura had a fight so neither of them planned to come, then Karen called in sick too. But when Laura and I chatted finally on the phone I told her how I needed some help and thought she might enjoy hanging with the dogs or taking them all down by the river while I got things ready for dinner.

At first she wasn’t up for it but finally she agreed and wanted to bring her dogs with her. So I raced around making a fruit salad and seeing what I still had I could use in my fridge and what I needed to buy. She wanted me to run my errands and then pick them up. So I called as I was leaving and she was ready to be picked up already. . . .

I took my bikes down, she’s down the street from where I fix them. And then I got her and we took the bikes in and shopped at Wild Oats and then got her dogs. She asked me to drive her truck with the dogs in the back, so I left my truck at her house.

Now she is a Lesbian and trying to get things going with Pam. So once in passing I asked her about children. You know Lesbian Lovers don’t really get the opportunity for children too often and I always know I’ll have hundreds. So anyway, she was almost thrilled or honored to think I’d give her a child. Told Suzi, Rowan, Kathy and Cathy that too . . . But Laura believed me and WANTS them too!

So that’s why the “nightmare” came up in conversation over the weekend. Now I’m having them all over for dinner on Halloween and she comes over early to help. She just loved the house and the dogs were having sex all the time, right in front of us too. Bear was just showing off or something, screwing Lucy every time he could. They were kissing and licking all the time too.

The whole night was really wild. Karen made it in and soon knew I had to Chant and she had to stay for it. Laura didn’t want to participate and got really mad at me for telling her where to sit and what to do. It was funny she tried to interrupt me and got really loud and obnoxious. But I still felt her connect to the energy. Lifting up the baby she was right there with me.

It was weird; I got her into the circle finally only after I let all the dogs inside. But then she had to sit in the middle of the circle so I was nervous about poking her with the knife as I cast the circle around us. Almost hit her a few times as I was chanting, but at the end she was finally back away enough so I could move. Then when I fell down on the fur in the middle I grabbed Karen’s feet to share all the energy.

See Laura, this was a gift for you. And listening to me to share it is something you will need to do sometime. So I worked on Karen’s feet for a while and cleared out all the energy. Then I opened the circle. Course Laura was already out of it back with her dogs . . . And I told her it was a performance for her, and she needed to accept the gift instead of fussing for everything her way.

She was upset about it, yelling about all the control freaks wanting to tell her what to do all the time. She had the same problem with Pam. And decided they could never be partners since Pam is so set on control. She literally told Pam the day before that they were over.

Course now that Laura saw the Tux and knows what I do. . . wow, she’s so lit up to it all and wants to understand everything. It’s funny. I don’t know what to think or say. She left last night with Karen, all upset. But then called me later and we talked a bit.

I called her back to remind her about the confidentiality agreement that I usually require. And then called her again to say it’s all about “Changing the Whole World.” She might not have really understood or agree, but she will learn soon.

I guess I keep telling her to buy the house down the street that Al has and then we can start building the gardens and the kids will come soon. She got a bigger picture I think. Everything is coming clear and sure I can see.

Thank You Loving Lord Jesus Christ. I know I need Your Love and Light to get everything done as We NEED. Please fill me with Your Spirit so I may fulfill all Your Dreams for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Amen.


I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment