Tuesday, November 21, 2006

more work

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What are you doing?
I've been running searches for articles to complete a project with John. I need to update my article... uhg, lots to do there... I thought I would get some markups from some teacher, ANY Teacher ... lol... but no luck, I'm on my own with it.. yucko... lol... Course John told me to just do an ABI-Inform search, no big deal....

What do you really need to do?
I know I really need to get serious about a whole lot of stuff... I've had three different people ask me about the Chanting/Healing research. . . 3 totally new people I couldn't have imagined, 2 Phd's one at USF another out of state... Then the third is cool too, but I've not really checked him out as much yet.

Then the city called me about building my patent. He was an engineer too, Water Resources back ground, graduated from USF, wrote some of the notes teachers passed out to us when I went. Then I saw James and spoke about three other legal things.

Yucko... so I went shopping. lol, no I really had planned to visit him before I went to Sams. But then I had to visit CGM first since we talked so long. CGM was a trip, I'm doing another service blueprint. Ugh really detailed one about how his systems really run. He was thrilled to death too. It was funny when he took me to see who he wanted blueprinted.... "another interview?" ... "yea all the others were getting ground work for this one"... lol...

I guess that really brings a big smile to my face when I think of what he said. Oh then I got a call while I was there, Dave invited me to Thanksgiving lunch... my third invite... ;-) Think I might even go to 2 0r 3 too.... then I realized what I needed to send out to loved ones. . ...

That's really funny too, like I wanted Kathy to read over my notes before I sent anything... lol... I always miss the obvious, my luck and I'll spell my name wrong... lol... "oh who's this from, we don't know any Aric's..." lol...nice cookies thou... lol...

OK so then I went shopping. I need to make a salad for a party at work Monday so I got a bunch of goodies. lol... Wanted cheese and crackers for me here.... lol... oh I had the brick of Cheddar cheese already, just nothing else... lol... So then I got more video tapes, and figured $50 or less and I'll get a phone too... needed one of those for months. Wow, $48, so ok.... dog food... lol...

Where did this all start?
I guess I was really just complaining about having too much to do. I really started out whining... like poor me, bored to death doing tons. Course the research was really simple, crunched out a big spread sheet of things for John to see. The ABI database wasn't as accurate as the search through our PDF files. Guess the ABI only searched titles or abstracts while the PDF search goes through everything!!

Then I realized how much power I have there. Ugh! Like PDF's to EndNotes to Blogs so all this data is right there within reach. And I know what to look for, and what the problems are. lol... Like talking with the guy from the city, we can make so many things so simply. They already have an open deal with USF for funding research and such already.

Eeek, never thought of making it a salary for me! Paid to "work" again.... lol... it would really be paid to play again, just moving into a bigger sand box!!!! ;-) He spoke about all the other deals with USF, the pond with Trent and the parks. I asked about 40th and it sounded like that one was let out already. Course he liked connecting all the water... new about the water plant up the road and all the rest.

WOW!

What are you surprised about. Like the Service Blueprints, son you can easily fly through these simple things like games that are really "priceless" to people. It's like creating and expressing ideas that are simply to you, but beyond the conception of people. They are so programmed to think in ways that you just don't understand.

Do you see what we are saying. The motorcycle was FOR GOD!,,, the shift that you made, that you decided to make . . . for yourself... that most people can not even comprehend. The TV and culture they live in doesn't have words or concepts able to express this difference. It's like the fish trying to explain the water. That's all it knows, how can it conceive of the difference.

That's what you did by dropping out. You dropped out of the EGO, not out of life. You still chirp to squirrels and feel the trees. The crazy things that kids do, are still very simple and natural for you.... You decided not to age. not to hurt, nor worry. You've beaten the whole world that most people ONLY SEE.

They can not even conceive of your life. You never have a care. It's JOY and easy for you. What's really funny for us, is how you sometimes make things worse for yourself. Like feeling sorry for yourself only makes you lazy and tired. You know better than that. Like you know you can do anything. Staying up all night and making things happen is really easy for you.

I guess so, and I know I need to go back and read everything here again 9.11pm Consuming Fire (live) by Third Day (CMRadio.Net The Best Mix Winamp***

wow.... 9.25pm Don't Worry by Rebecca St James... I LOVE YOU dearest Lord Jesus Christ; thank you for sharing this moment with me NOW!!! Please Lead and Guide me to Share, Say and BE Your Love on Earth NOW for the Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghost!!!!

Yes Son, this is what you are and what you want and need. You are free to express and feel as you are. There is no fear and no concern or troubles. Challenges, yes of course, you can cruise there through a lot of pieces, no worries Be Happy!!!
I know I need to get back to work 9.33pm Neighborhood by Big Daddy Weave... ONE DAY I will fly... into my mansion in the sky....

What happened now... 12.18am
I finished my first blueprint and Laura called.... Funny she never got my message, like me with Dave's lol... So she told me all about her neighbor who is building this machine for someone. He's a welder and an artist and so they are building this machine for potting plants... lol... Course Sam just retired and has this big shop of tolls and such he needs to use and develop his own art again.

Then I can help them Patent and so she says she needs to invest in something sine she's not making enough from her houses. Course the plant machine might not be the deal, but maybe there are others....
What did James Say about that?
I told him about the projects too... lol... never mentioned the city. but I know he might like to get into the Bike Rack deal with the colleges.... and now I realize that Dr. Su would likely jump on that again in no time...
What do you think this all has to do with you?
I know I asked for everything to FINISH!!! .... lol... I want to get the JOB DONE!!! Sure you can teach me more and more forever, but I would rather have it working now and save what's left of earth before they fry it all up... sure we can get it all back again, but I would rather not lose anything more....
What you want to stop all the destruction?
You always said I could do anything. Beating death is no fun to do alone... lol... I'm tired of seeing dead cats in the road. Can we stop all the un-necessary death...
What does that mean, death is part of life....
I know and you know what I mean... we need to get some peace and get back focused on the truth again
Whatelse?
I Pray Dear Jesus to bring me to the Fulfillment of the Truth, in Peace and freedom of Love and Life through the success of all my tasks for the Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghosts, Amen!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment