Friday, November 17, 2006

"Always remember," God had smiled, "I have sent you nothing but angels."

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

New Moon in Scorpio
Monday, November 20, 2:19 pm PST, 5:19 pm EST


This New Moon in Scorpio is a magnificent bridge between past disappointment and future fulfillment. Its conjunction with expansive Jupiter late in the sign of elimination helps us let go of unhealthy habits. Scorpio's sharp eye for resources reveals opportunities in the midst of loss or conflict. Emotions may be extreme now, but the force you feel is the awakening giant of potential, one that can deepen relationships, nurture undeveloped talent and increase income.
sos. . . WOW, that was a typo back there... but I went and looked at one of these chart things finally and I realized it was essentially opposite of my chart. maybe not a typo... sos... lol... I mean, I know all my planets are on the opposite side of chart... course looking and looking now... sun, moon, Jupiter opposite, most else closer to 90....
What does this feel like?
I guess reading the bridge between past and future is always good. but it feels like there is a lot more going on here. Today I tried to catch James about the folder full of legal stuff and I realized he might be ready to get his patent now too . . . hum as I consider adding more to my folder... lol...

Oh but then I been feeling a lot more than this. I set up all these counters on the websites and noticed someone linked in searching for chuck by name. Sent it to him and it was cousin at Princeton... lol... So I've recognized how much more I really need to be conscious about. I always can feel so many things around me, watching, feeling, reaching out that I also know I need to be careful about what I do and say.
Astrologically, each sign is associated with a planet. Sagittarius is connected with Jupiter, the King of the Olympian Gods. Jupiter is bountiful, magnanimous and expansive. It’s no coincidence the United States celebrates Thanksgiving, a holiday built around giving thanks for bounty, on the first Jupiter's day (Thursday) in Sagittarius. We celebrate the vision of our founding fathers and the support they received from the Native Americans who helped them survive.
I guess I know two Sag's ... Kristel is in Tx and her mom went to visit yesterday. I wanted to call Joyce all week hoping to catch her before she goes... and now think to send them flowers since they'll be together. lol... course Joyce and I would always celebrate our birthday's together... lol... usually, her B-Day, Mothers's Day and my B-Day.... And sometimes the first two would land on the same date -> while they were always the same thing for me. Yesterday, for some reason I thought about Christopher Allen, and how Alan McCathy and Kris was where his name came from... lol... Christopher .... lol.... and his mom don't know that, while it's too late to tell Alan... and I think I have told Kristel and Kristin...

I was wondering what happened to him. Course then I thought I didn't spell his name right on my Son's birth certificate anyway... daa... lol... but they likely know each other already... Hum, Chris would talk to my mom so much after she left. Then I remember him asking me why he couldn't reach her as much any more and I explained how he was getting lost in the Paul-Emily-shit. He knew it was coming. They always knew, read CWG - The Little Soul and the Sun - together. They always knew too much... lol...

Oh so I need to send flowers to the two Sag's... lol... OH, and I got another application package from MUM. Guess it wasn't an application, but and invite to their visitors day... the 2nd one I got. Came with several slicks and a CD/DVD (?$$$) of the videos I was watching on their website easlier... Hum, course it's all about scholarships, and that's the only why I can get out of here.... lol... like CWG too, But my last class is on December 17th, so I'll miss thier next visitor day.
What did you feel now?
I felt how Alan and Chris might be working together still and I then as I posted this picture, I felt how it was really Chris who put her up to it... a hundred years ago maybe, but it was a big lesson for both of them and I'm sure it's all what it needs to be... Sure I gave it up to God but wonder about my responsible place all the time.
What about all the other legal stuff?
I got one done Friday, and just laughed and laughed about that one. I really want to do the Unity Patent, so I can see it all up online... but I also need to get to the others. I've called Rhea a few times telling her asst. how we met a few times in the Marshall Center. . . . but I'm sure everyone tells her that. lol... I guess I know that will be a challenge, and I've not found all the paperwork for it yet anyway... lol... no wonder i've not scheduled it yet.
Whatelse do you ned to do?
I told Kathy I needed to Chant for her mom, and she told me how I had done so much already. They spent the day together getting hair done and such, so evidently its a big deal to get her back home. . . . I guess it would have been for me too, except my mom already knew she had to go, which I understand now. I wonder if Chris talks to her much now? as I'm more sure Emily does now more than ever??? weird!
What does this make you feel now?
I thought about writing my dad and Thanks Giving note about how he lost the kids... sorta ask how much they've been hurt so far ... wondering wow... yucko, i better not do that too much!
No What about your charts and the energy you feel?
Oh I guess it's about ... Moon in Libra today... mercury slow to stationary retrograde position, turns back today... stops to trine Uranus at 9 degree Scorpio. while all other planets moves out of Scorpio into Sag's, while mercury stays in ... anchor us while the others SAG OUT!!! lol...
New Moon Report:

New Moon in Scorpio
Monday, November 20, 2:19 pm PST, 5:19 pm EST
Sun in Sagittarius
Wednesday, November 22, 3:02 am PST, 6:02 am EST
Jupiter in Sagittarius
Thursday, November 23, 8:45 pm PST, 11:45 pm EST
Full Moon in Gemini
Monday, December 4, 4:26 pm PST, 7:26 pm EST
Saturn Retrograde
Tuesday, December 5
Mars in Sagittarius
Tuesday, December 5, 8:58 pm PST, 11:58 pm EST
Mercury in Sagittarius
Thursday, December 7, 9:52 pm PST, Friday, December 8, 12:52 am EST
Venus in Capricorn
Sunday, December 10, 9:33 pm PST, Monday, December 11, 12:33 am
The New Moon in late Scorpio summarizes the past with a perspective rich in wisdom. Scenes of old failures and successes play across the screen of the mind in dramatic form. Tears and smiles accompany the memories that have filled our lives thus far. But we are at a turning point now where old tragedies needn't weigh so heavily. Understanding the purpose of suffering reduces its grip, freeing us to draw fully on all of our resources, individual and collective, to use the best within us and leave the rest behind.
I know it's all busting loose, just what i need right now...

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please fill Us with Your Truth and Strength so we may Grow to Fulfill Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghosts.... Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment