Tuesday, February 13, 2007

alt.philosophy.taoism | Google Groups

WOW... I must have started this with the millennium. . . Oh like "I really started anything" lol. . .

alt.philosophy.taoism | Google Groups: "
Newsgroups: alt.philosophy.taoism

From: 'e'
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 02:35:29 GMT
Local: Fri, Jun 1 2001 6:35 am
Subject: Chi Gong???

Have you done Chi Gong??? Like really moved the energy?? Pumped your
micro-orbit till it hurt??? I do all these chants and motions, and it's
burning out my knees... like my legs aren't fat enough??? Or I'm not down
far enough in the samurai positions???...

Ok, I start at the Wu Chi position and the power in my hands swells into big
balls of light,

So I go through the standing forms. like I push these balls of light
through my body. Starting at my crown pulling it down into my ears, then
the throat, heart, solar plexus, groin, knees ankles, toes. Then draw a
round heart on the earth and cupping my hands together pull up again.....
It's like pulling up this Great Serpent of energy up from the earth. . .
pulling it up into the energies of heavens as I stand"

another post

Ok, I start at the Wu Chi position and the power in my hands swells into big
balls of light,

So then I go through the standing forms. It feels like I am pushing these
balls of light through my body. Starting at my crown pulling it down into
my ears, then the throat, heart, solar plexus, groin, knees ankles, toes.
then round a heart on the earth and cupping my hands and pull up again.....
It feels like I'm pulling up the Great Serpent of energy that lives around
the earth.. . pulling it up into the energies of heavens and dumping them
into my groin, deep down again into the Earth ... to connect Heaven and
Earth enacting the Temple of God!

Lol... it's like melding through me and through out... I can even see these
balls of light at times... squeezing through my systems changing colors ...
So when I pass it though my legs.... The knees are like a bottleneck.... and
the back of my knees are getting sour??? I mean like open sours on the
back of my knees?

IT'S really weird ... I never am sick, hurt, nothing, never!!!

But when my left knee got this sour I thought I had a rash or something...
from too much stress. But now as I do the positions more and more the right
knee is getting the same burn hole... ???

HELP???

What's going on???

DO you have any clue???

The symptoms are basically a sharp pain under my left knee and also the
right knee but not as strong. The pain is like an itch/rash that evolved
into an open pussy round sour over an inch across at the worse in the soft
skin 2 inches above the bend under my knee. It's healed over mostly now as
I've stopped the meditation. I did it yesterday and under both knees I
still feel the sparks flow now at times. It was very powerful and painful
last night, especially under my left knee.... and now feels like a big welt
pulsating sparks with any meditation at all.... i.e. even without the
Qigong standing forms.

I have no lower back pain and nothing hurt anywhere else... Though I do get
the same spark/rash feeling on my neck under my chin at the soft skin above
my chest at times. I do feel the sparks under my feet during the meditation
but feel nothing afterwards except under the knees. I never have headaches,
no pains, sickness, never even a broken bone, nothing else, zippo. I usually sleep
like a baby... and have no other symptoms at all.

I was born 5/16/84 in CA. Died at 16 after a mean accident in NJ - 110mph -cops
- stolen motorcycle - Bank job - explosives - first minor in felony trial - Prodigal Son
- and now live in The Spirit of Jesus Christ as a child in Tampa Florida.
Making as God leads me to:

http://www.starsusa.org/ = God's first job for me . . . lol
http://home.tampabay.rr.com/engineer/professional.htm = my professional life
http://www.geocities.com/stars2man/Gods.htm = God's works again
http://www.starsusa.org/EricRWeaver.htm = compiled play ground
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286187773&code=10835080&mode=invite&cmp=EMC-IS_other&creative=album-invite
= photo's of Bear and I teaching the chant in the back yard

I can write out a detailed description of the Qigong/Reiki meditation for
you if you like.....and I'm always inspired to recite some Lightworker Chant
as I do it:
I am light within without;
I am light is all about.
Fill Me, Free Me, Verify ME;
Seal me, heal me, glorify Me.
Until transfigured they describe me,
I AM shining like the sun,
I AM shining like the SON.

I do this chant every night at about 3am as I hold each motion of
the Qigong/Reiki standing forms for a minute or two. I hope this
is enough information for you. Please feel free to ask as you need.

Thank You very much
God Bless You
Eric;-)

IM me AOL, Yahoo, TUT : stars2man

No comments:

Post a Comment