Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Make it happen!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What did you do?
I posted a bunch again from the journal. All that's left there is the good stuff . . . lol . . . lots of that, 23 pages . . . course I'm not up to read all that yet. Yea, I always have to reread stuff when I post it, thou I really didn't read it all this time . . . I've been spending too much time here and I know that's changing again really quickly.
Why?
I guess it's obvious with everything else I see these days. Like Kathy dropped in last night to Chant with me. She had never seen it all, so as I started I began telling her what I do teaching at church. Course then she wanted to do it with me. Oh ok sure. It was funny, certain positions she knew before I told her, describing them in ways I never heard either. Of Course I know this has been done since the beginning of life on Earth, so we all have it inside us somewhere. The confirmations are still neat . . .
What else?
It ran from 9 to 12 and I did more until 1am after she left. Wow so much power moving again it took me a while to get it all out. It was kinda funny, when I teach this I tell people about the gift from God at the end, while when someone comes over it's a gift for them so I always put it into Healing them or a Vision or something. So as I ended the Chant, we both put it into healing her . . . she knew it too. Wow cleared all this out, "what about the rest" . . . Oh wait and see... lol
What does this make you feel?
I know I'm just starting . . . Dave called before I started asking about his Video Machine, lol, so I need to send him a bit now . . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment