Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Moon in Cancer; long-term opposition Neptune and Saturn is exact tomorrow

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you mean?
You are JUST SO AWESOME!!! Everything here along Your WAY is just totally blissing me out... "life is just a fantasy can you live this fantasy" 7.58am with Aldo Nova on .977 the 80's channel . . .
What happened ???
I went out to visit Kurt and Steve to get some files. Dave called as I was speaking to Kurt so I suggested they get some music productions started. Then on the way home through Carrollwood I thought to visit Bruce or Shawn or someone . . . since I know I'll need some more cash soon. Turns out it was his first day off, as he's left off on his own again . . . still doing the same engineering things. But needing to start something new! He's finally doing more legal stuff and had another fight with Dr. Ho. Course I had to tell him about the last 7 miles of river I redid for Dave at Stonelake. . . giving Dr. Ho more headaches! Both of us laughing about the constant insanity there!!!
Yes, What DO YOU FEEL!!!???
Oh, it was just at total synchronicity. I was acting out my spontaneous insights. Visiting a few people as I went home, not wanting to interrupt anyone, lol. . . as it wasn't 5pm yet! Visiting Charlie, James and then Kathy . . . But just trusting the power and action of the NOW. It was like the Twilight Zone... lol... Oh it was TWILIGHT before I got home! lol... wow... "is it any wonder I'm not CRAZY!!! 8.18am... lol... I got too much time on my hands!!" .977 80's again with Styx . . . lol. . .
What was the FEELINGS!!!
I am filled with peace and gratitude for the Grace and Wonder of Your Way!!! It was just such a cool day, how everything flowed into perfection. Each moment building on the last. I started the day with a test in my negotiations class and then asked her about the paper outline due on the third. . . . 3/3 lol . . . naaa 3/6... yea! Monday 03/06/07 . . . lol . . . She said how she already knew what I was writing so I didn't need to give her anything . . . . aaaahhhh; relief!!!

Then the day ended when calling Kathy again. Sure I had seen her a few hours earlier, but after sending her Rowan's email and talking to Bruce I knew she would just bust out laughing with all the spontaneous synchronicity!!! I mean she NEEDED a laugh for sure!!! So sharing my love and joy was just incredible.
What DO YOU FEEL?
I'm really Grateful Dearest Lord Jesus Christ. I know I've been asking for all the struggles to end . . . and Just FINISH it all!!! I know I've always been ready to be totally free and open about everything I do and see. I know there is nothing stopping me from doing everything! I know there is nothing that can stop ME . . . You, US!!! lol... oh except me... lol... no more
8.40 you are the reason I live you are the reason I die... You're my angel... come and save us tonight...You're my angel... come and make it alright. . .You're my angel... come and take it all tonight .... You're my angel... come and save us tonight...come and save us tonight...come and save us tonight...come and save us tonight...
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Fill me with Your Strength, Power and Wisdom as I only Think, do and Achieve for the Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghosts!!!!! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment