Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

TUT... A Note from the Universe Think that it's fun, Eric, that you're guided, and all is well. That there's time, that life is easy, and that the best is yet to come.

Think that the reasons that elude you will one day catch up, that the lessons that have stumped you will one day bring joy, and the sorrows that have crippled you will soon give you wings.

Think that you're important, that you cannot fail, and that happiness always returns.

And think that you're beautiful, Eric.

I do.

The Universe

I know you do . . . and I do too. Some one recently asked me how I know, who taught me and what books have a read. It's really funny. I've not found a book that told me something new. Most only repackage things I already know. It's really good to find them too because my "I've been there and done that" is kinda hard to leave as a footnote. Especially as I would use it nearly everywhere.

Then most teachers I meet, just show up. Find me or respond to my naive innocent questions. And really they only remind me of things I already know. Oh now I remember!!!

When this all started and I realized God was in everything, that everything was made of Love and designed to help us find Love . . . that's when I decided that my DNA and Braincells would spontaneously start waking up. All of them! I mean they are all mine, inside of me. And I'm in charge. So my cells began to wake up with each breath I take. The message I send to my body to breath and beat my heart, had a new message added to them = = = WAKE UP!

That's when I learned that everything that ever happened in Earth is locked in out DNA. The knowledge is all there already. Like the DNA represents this secret book, the Ancient Scroll of Knowledge locked away and hidden inside each and everyone of us.

Which of course is really cool and powerful. lol . . . Like I know there is a bacteria or something here on Earth to eat and consume every element or substance in existence. So I simply told myself that I wanted all the toxins I have ever eaten or bring into my body to be collected and removed from my system . . . I always wondered how much of this could be measured by a doctor in a lab or something. . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment