Thursday, February 22, 2007

"The Secret" in this 5 minute audio clip

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

TUT... A Note from the Universe
Just act normal, Eric.

If you let just anyone know about your awareness of the legions in the unseen doing your biding, or the population shifts now being sparked by your very words, or the circumstances and events presently being crafted by your thoughts, you just might create the illusion that you're from a not-so-distant parallel star system, possessing mysterious powers, favored by fate, here to save the world.

And, man-oh-man, you do not want that to happen.

Eric, just act normal -
The Universe


Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
© www.tut.com ®

Not everyone is ready to know what you know, Eric. And that's OK.
I know i know. . . lol. . . so much power, so much stuff to do. I'm glad to let things go and move on with whatever I need to do next. But this seems to get bigger and bigger all the time. Here I was giving things up to God; while He seems to be giving me more and more each moment.
What did say . . . "the strong are always challenged!!!! It Keeps us pure! . . . "
I know so the challenges never end. Course they go in cycles like a sine wave. So as I hit the bottom with the most difficult challenges ahead I know soon I'll be hitting the top with the most pleasurable challenges yet to come. I guess it's really good to know that each time is getting longer and longer on the high side and less and less on the low side. . .
Yes, and as the challenges get stronger and the purity gets clearer. Bringing more and more power each moment . . . which is another challenge. Can you keep your mind clear and pure . . . only seeing and focused on the Truth and Love you see growing in your life
I can do anything. Funny I visited our teacher yesterday and Solomon was there. He got up to leave saying how I have been there for all time . . . teasing me how I was 4 hundred years old. Our teacher laughed of course and said how all that mattered is that I kept my hair, and I would always look younger than I really was. . . . Only made me laugh too. Funny I thought of teaching him how to get his hair back. Now I remember Dan saying how his hair was getting darker . . . lol . . .
What else did you feel now?
I know there's another close person who has cancer now. . . already doing all the drugs and surgery. I was feeling how we could clear that with prayers if we were clear and focused on it. I mean when "Two or more gather in Your Name" we could do anything with clarity and power. Funny how I've usually only feel the purity and clarity for doing this from children. Most people seem too lost in their own issues to even notice or feel the power and purity they can BE!
What do you feel about this now?
I guess I know how powerful the purity can be. And this power is what can clear the poisons people collect from this culture and society. . . and it would just be so easy to start using it and changing the world if we could just stay in Your Love and forget all the BS this stupid world tries to tell us and make us do . . .
What do you need to do?
Oh I know I need to teach Mikey how to do this. He's pure, lost in space, but pure about it . . . lol . . . course you wonder how the pure could be so lost? Like Emily and Christopher, they simple deny they are lost and compromise the truth for some made up fantasy about what purity really means. . . Or assuming Truth & Purity can be replaced with some carnal thing that "feels good" so many people get lost in their own feeling . . . ego speak . . . lost in some "concept of self" instead of opening the true self deeper inside. But I guess that's one of the biggest challenges. . . explains why I need to give them Up to God, that's a challenge they need on their own, my helping or not it is still theirs. . . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment