Friday, February 16, 2007

V-Day thing


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What Happened now?
Kathy and Ginni invited me over for dinner and a movie again last night. I fixed their PC and reset some lamps and such too . . . no big deal. It was another silly love story, can't remember the title now. So anyway it was nice and relaxing. Kathy laughed about the Yoga thing and played mom about my eating. . . or not eating!

Course then she asked all about the V-Day thing. She already knew I was blissed out making something the day before. So she was anxious to hear about a reply. She was almost disgusted that nothing resulted, and didn't want to focus anything there. She was also kinda stunned how I only focused on the Bliss I chose to experience . . . I mean everyone chooses to find the Bliss or the sorrow in anything and everything. Sharing my bliss is really easy, thou I never seem to find people ready for it . . . lol . . . course now I'm not sure what to think, and really wont since it's not very clear, while the bliss I know and feel IS!!!
What else did you feel there?
I guess the lie about cancer again. Like I get pumped up and want to share the energy . . . then I always start to feel how we could cure it all . . . and maybe that's why I'm here. Then doctors pump us all full of drugs and wonder why we all get so sick! They had a new social worker/nurse come in who was thrilled how they are cutting back on the prescriptions they take. That's so crazy for me. I can't even take a vitamin every day. Oh and I remember when some quack told me I needed some asthma medication that I would use the rest of my life. Yea sure, whatever. Got the stupid prescription and used it twice maybe . . . and never again.

It's really sick how many people program their bodies to NEED so many things. I guess it's just like smoking cigarettes or anything else. Sure we can convince our bodies to take drugs, and using some drug will make the body lazy, why should it think and work to resolve issues if some drug does it faster. Like working and resolving things makes the body stronger, and no doctor or pharmaceutical company wants that to happen.
What else?
I get reminded about the Red Tantra stuff and how lost our culture and civilization is about all the power we already have. Programmed to waste and discard the things that are best for us, so we will buy some artificial version they package and sell us. I'm surprised this race survives at all . . . lol . . . like I could ever leave here anyway . . . lol . . . thou if the all die off it might be a little boring for me! lol!!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment