Monday, February 05, 2007

First Site or Bite this time?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 03:42:34 -0500 (EST)
From: The Universe
Subject: TUT... A Note from the Universe
Not everyone's ready to open the throttle up all the way. Put the pedal to the metal. Skinny-dip into the sea of infinite possibilities.

And that's perfectly all right, Eric. Because there's nothing you're "supposed" to be doing with your life. No one is judged based upon how much turf they cover, how many mountains they climb, or how many deals they close. And because even one small drop from the sea, is as infinite as all of the oceans combined.

Whatever your heart desires -
The Universe

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
© www.tut.com ®

Kind of perked up when you read skinny-dip, didn't you, Eric?
I got the feeling You are trying to tell me something again . . .

Today's Outlook for
Monday February 05, 2007
Yesterday | TODAY | Tomorrow

Today's earthy Virgo Moon strengthens our analytical capabilities, enabling us to find efficient solutions to our current problems. But there is a limit to what can be gained by paying attention to details, especially if we miss the overall picture. We can be irritable today if everything isn't in perfect order, even if it is out of our control. The Moon enters gracious Libra at 9:15 pm, shifting our concerns into the realm of relationships.

The Star

The Star card helps us to remember our exalted origins and our attraction to a Higher Union. This card could also be called the "Celestial Mandate" -- that which refers us back to our reason for being, our mission in this lifetime.
I know I know... I bet this is all about more Power . . . lol . . . I am starting to feel like the battery charger here. Oh like last night after the movie I was flying too high. When I went to leave I hugged Ginny and Kathy, and the power that I sent into them was palpable. I wrote DJ about making movies when I got home . . . then when I got into bed I knew I'd be awake soon to Chant. When I looked at the clock again and saw 12.01am I got up right then. Chanted until 1.24am, or at least that was the time I saw getting into bed again.

I saw us in the cave again. This time I felt every word I said teaching at 930am in Harmony. more details, more clarity . . . new words to say next time. When I lifted up the Chalice to my third eye . . . bringing the baby up from the Earth, it was like the fire that erupted the top of the mountain . . . That's what they all were waiting for. Wow, I wasn't just the camp fire keeping them all warn up there . . . I was the vortex, the portal, the gatekeeper opening all of Heaven to the Love of the One.
Dear Eric, Here is your single's love horoscope for Monday, February 5: You've got a special knack when it comes to matters of the heart at the moment, so assess your situation and make a move (or two!). While you're at it, why not give a friend some love advice or play Cupid, too?
Oh sure, I get it . . .
The Doors of Perception: The Cosmos is trying to help you see life in a new way, eric. It does this by introducing you to new people who have very different ideas from your own. Mercury, Venus, and Uranus are in Pisces and your social zone. This week you may not have much control over who you get to meet, as mysterious forces seem to have already planned this for you. Those you need to get to know may happen to bump into you in the strangest of places, and the timing may be so perfect that you couldn't have worked it out better yourself. Venus conjuncts Uranus on Wednesday, which may coincide with one such meeting when a conversation could begin a whole new chapter of your life, or perhaps at least your love life. So stay alert and don't be too judgmental, as that could cut off a fruitful relationship before it has a chance to begin. The Sun conjuncts Neptune in your career zone on Thursday, making that a great day for brainstorming and appreciating the spiritual side of business ethics. It could also be one of those days when confusion and mixed messages prevent you from moving ahead. Take it all with a grain of salt and close your ears to gossip. You'll know the truth soon enough!
I need more power still . . . I need to be in Love again!
What have you been asking for ??
I know been asking for this one for years. Hundreds of years it feels like . . . Guess Your going to give it to me whether I'm ready or not . . . Oh I should have known all my natal planets are smashing into Mars and Mercury again . . .
HOLD ON!!!

Jan 24, 2007 Transiting Mars Trine Natal Uranus CREATIVE SOLUTIONS
Jan 25, 2007 Transiting Mars Trine Natal Mars ENERGY FLOWS WELL
Jan 27, 2007 Transiting Mars Trine Natal Jupiter CREATIVITY WITHOUT LIMITS
Jan 30, 2007 Transiting Mercury Square Natal Sun CLARIFY YOURSELF
Jan 31, 2007 Transiting Venus Trine Natal Venus YOU'VE GOT GRACE AND STYLE
Feb 01, 2007 Transiting Mars Trine Natal Pluto YOU'RE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK
Feb 04, 2007 Transiting Mercury Trine Natal Venus RELATIONSHIP TALK
Feb 05, 2007 Transiting Mercury Conjunct Natal Saturn FOCUS THE MIND
Feb 06, 2007 Transiting Mercury Opposed Natal Uranus A SHARPLY DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE: Your brilliant notions may profoundly alter the status quo. Like a lightning bolt you blast away anyway. Even a simple remark can provoke strong responses. Ordinary perceptions are being shaken now. Relationships require open-mindedness to overcome the limits of rigid thinking. Communication may be suddenly cut off, or take a radical new direction. We all need to remember that there is more than one way of seeing things and more than one right answer to every question.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please lead me to this fulfillment, in the Glory of God Our Father Son and Holy Ghost...
AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment