Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you feel?
It's crazy... the power is really intense. I'm still waking up at 3am or just before, have been all week. Like tonight, or last night . . . I popped up at 2.45am just in time. I had some weird erotic dream again too. I try not to pay any attention anymore, too much else to deal with.
Like What?
I felt like there would be a few people to Chant at church this morning. . . and there was. Certainly not who I thought. But Lisa said how she's wanted to again and again and just never woke up in time. She pulled into the parking lot just as I did today. When I started I said how it's really just a gift that I share with whoever God sends to me. And she laughed knowing how she had to be ready for it . . .

Course they both were buzzing after it all . . . It's so funny whenever I try to explain this to people it's like I need to speak another language or something. Oh no great master or shaman taught me . . . . lol . . . nope not one, but dozens that showed up over the years that brought me whatever it was that I needed to make it happen . . . everything happens that way . . . Even the message this morning was about the same things. Like Hello people we are all here in this together and if you are here then you are here to share and heal and grow. Choose to listen and grow or simply experience the same things over and over until you do listen and grow. . .
What else?
I guess Dave and Laura called again too. . . funny how I get their messages in pairs all the time. Dave has the Video Toaster all set for me use . . . Perfect, time to start making videos. . . This is kinda funny too. Yesterday I visited the Gasperilla Video folks and talked with them for a while. The Director showed up too, to thank us for volunteering . . . Course one other person who showed up right after me, was in Church this morning too. Really Weird!
What NOW?
My hands are vibrating. . . like the palms are just pounding out this energy. I wonder what that means?
What else do you need to do?
I guess Kathy called this morning . . . She needs some help tonight with her mom and asked if I could drop in for a movie and pizza. She knows I never do anything but school work and such, so she tried to get me out to relax and do something for myself. She's a good friend, I've been reading and writing all day again and know I need to escape too.
What else have you been feeling?
Oh when I came home from Church . . . lol. . . Course Rev DJ had another guest there, Cathy Bolton. I finally remembered that I met her a Twyman's thing in Orlando, and her psychic friend tuned into me. Always connecting . . . my job is never done! So anyway as I got home there was this cute little girl who now lives across the street. She might be 3 or 4 long dark hair , cute little smile and she was singing about friends as I drove up. Singing to herself in the street. She got out of the street of course, even though I pulled into my driveway before I got to her. She looked so cute and happy, even though she was alone. I guess I know why now, since they have a bunch of cars there now. . . so I guess they had family come in from out of town.

I remember when they first moved in last year, talking to the mom. They lived across town and were so happy to get into town now since they have three of four children all in gifted programs and magnet schools. Mom's taxi service every day not so far a drive now . . . I've spoken to another one of her sons who might be 5 tops. Very cute kids . . . always biking around and playing out in front of the house with other neighborhood kids . . . that always makes me smile so much!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment