Monday, February 12, 2007

Crazy power....

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you mean?
It is really just crazy. People are just showing up to share and inspire me more and more all the time. I mean like getting articles "A Princeton Lab on ESP Plans to Close Its Doors" in my mail box here at school from other professors.
What about last night?
I guess it wasn't a surprise to wake up to chant again. But I guess I'm finding that I'm Chanting more and more. Like on Sunday, when I pulled into the church someone was already there. Didn't even know her, but she recognized me from the Treehouse and asked if I knew anything about a meditation planned for the morning. Well it was planned for just her I guess. . .

She loved it too. It's so neat to see people understand and connect to the power so easily. I can tell when they already know what it is or remember parts of it. She really laughed about it and wanted me to really do it instead of only teaching her. . . maybe next time, if I don't have to teach someone else. . . lol. . .

Interesting enough DJ came in just as we were starting the good part. She's never witnessed it all or anything so I asked her to join us. No luck of course, but I tried. Well she's seen it but never heard me teach anything or explain it at all.
What do you feel about this?
I guess I know she needs me to teach a lot of things. Like once she tried to teach the Reiki people how to do the pentagram . . . no one had a clue what she was doing and she never tried it again. Course to really do all the Rituals right, we really need to start with this. I've also noticed other aspects of what I do and teach showing up in her messages. Course it's all connected anyway, so of course there are many aspects everywhere.
What else did you feel about this. . .
Oh i was trying to tell her something, but she listens to whoever she wants to listen to. I mean I really just shared what I saw, but she wouldn't hear anything of it. . . The world says, blessed are the confident, those strong within, the self-reliant, those who believe in themselves. Jesus says, You are blessed if you have learned to rely only on God, not to be filled with yourself, and not to push yourself forward, to receive the praise of people. You are blessed if you gladly take the servant’s role, because God your Master will raise you up to a place of honour.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment