Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Secret

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I'm blissed out again!
What happened?
I guess it's really nothing knew. I've been staying true to my moment and acting out what I am.
What really happened?
I went out for lunch yesterday with Kathy again and we had a serious meeting. Guess we didn't eat much, but a lot came out. On the way home I was driving down Hillsborough and asked if she wanted to visit DJ. Great idea she said and so she called in. Course DJ had some free time before her next appointment so we drove in. We must have been there for a few hours. I bought a few things and sat in the sunshine out front.

I knew Kathy needed a lot, so I was in no rush. I gave Cheri the write up on the Chant for the Church Bulletin. So it feels like I finally got that right. Then we left and stopped for some more candles and went to my house to Chant. She wanted to do it all with me instead of just watching. Course I helped her sit down on the floor to watch and we soon realized she needed to be in a chair opposite me to DO IT!!!

It was really cool, and powerful going through just the healing sounds. She kept wanting to do them over and over. Smart Lady! Then we went through the whole ritual and we put all the power into healing her. She carries too much pain and anger about children and all that stuff. Wow, I could feel so much just breaking up in her. It was kinda neato, like I kept seeing this little girl coming out in front of me. She told me she always wanted a daughter, but it was more like SHE WAS this petite little girl again.

She said how she saw DJ coming there for the rituals too, making a video of it and all . . . lol . . . I'll believe that when I see it. . . lol . . . course I've seen that vision hundreds of times . . .
What are you feeling though?
I realized how much I could really do. I mean, I always knew I was a healer, wanting to make things right for mankind on Earth. I mean she asked about how I learned Reiki and I started telling her all about what I learned from my children. Thanks to Cathy and Neil, they got Reiki before me, even before the age of 10! She never realized how powerful they were. I mean I told her how I kept them connected to Christ from the very day they were born. And It was really just wonderful to talk and share about the bliss I had with them. Sure I was married, but my wife was totally clueless and never believed or experienced anything that the children and I shared.

Course they cured her cancer. But anyway what was really powerful was all the other conversations we had. I recounted all these questions they asked me and experiences we shared. I was stunned how I could repeat the words and feelings like it was yesterday. I mean I know they never really left me. They just needed to learn about the other side after knowing God and Love so much with me.
What did you realize?
It was so strong how You came through Dear Jesus. As I told her these things, I was sorta stunned by my answers to their questions. Like how did I know that? Kathy said it was the Holy Spirit flowing through me. I knew that, and I guess that's really the truth about everything I do. As I could feel it all again at the moment she was asking. Like when Emily first told me she could "make people do things" . . . I asked her about "free will" and she knew all about that. And so then I reminded her that it was a "gift from God" that she was taking away from these other people around her. She admitted it. But then suddenly realized that this was not a place for her, and said "I understand, thank you daddy!"

Evidently she has since decided that it was fun to control people, teachers, parents, cops and judges even as I've seen . . . lol . . . Not my problem I guess, she knew the truth and made the choice to use her power that way. That will only bring her some incredible lessons I'm sure. But as I recounted this story to Kathy, the reply to Emily's question was so clear and specific, coming from the Truth of Source again . . .
Yes, so what did you realize?
Funny I usually try not to go there at all . . . but I realized how much Love and Joy there is there in Your Truth. I know who I am and what I want. Nothing has ever been so clear to me. And I'm in the place I can Be and Do it all . . . lol . . . as if that is anything new for me. So I have no need to avoid the Love and Joy I shared with Emily or anyone else. They choose to avoid the true Bliss I KNOW and shared. I can still be joyful and thrilled that I had the experience. And these memories are as real and true in me as if they happened yesterday. I love these PEOPLE and AM Sincerely Grateful for ALL WE SHARED!!!! Just like Oprah said on her show... lol...

I mean I can stay in this feeling so easily forever!!! Then as I did last night, I can share my love and joy again very easily with whoever is near me . . . . bringing healing and peace to anyone who is open for it. I got Kathy home after 8pm and her mom was tired and in bed already. But she was soon happy and chatting with us as we were both glowing. Ginny even said how she could get to my ritual space and share it all with us soon. She had seen another doctor the day before of course. And they were still trying to find the cancer inside of her. I know that will be gone soon too . . . I just know it!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You for sharing Your Joy and Peace with me. Please help us all to stay centered on Your Bliss and only see and experience this truth with you for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Spirit!!! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment