Monday, February 19, 2007

USF Wiki?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you feel now?
I'm starting to think it's time to get locked up again. I'm all over the place doing too many things again and missing the biggest opportunities that I have at hand. I need to start working on a few papers and patents ... hum?
What do you think should come first?
I guess I better get busy on the papers. Or at least on the reading involved there. I need to read a new article every day at least. Course I've got hundreds I've collected already and I need to bring them all together right now. I guess the MBA will be done soon and I can do what I want to . . . continue with another degree, start more on grants and research, another patent and business. . .
What do you think will bring the most progress towards the changes you want to see?
I guess getting more published. Wow, I guess I'm starting to sound like John. getting the ideas out is more important than anything. . .
What happened Friday?
It was Dr. Nord's reading group again. And I finally spoke up. They were talking about home-owners associations and such so I had to tell them a bit more about what they were all about. Really just a legal structure to maintain the ponds for the developer to sub-divide all the property and get out with as little costs and liability as possible. lol... Yea deed restrictions to protect land-owners again. But the owners can do anything they want... I told them all how the Association can be a new City or New Indian Nation if all the residents filed the right forms... All BS, easy stuff... lol...

Course then one was on the Children's Board who has been talking about using a WIKI to generate new policies. . . PERFECT!!!! I want to help them do that. So one prof asked me to make a WIKI for the reading Group. . . COOL Idea!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment