Sunday, February 25, 2007

Zest2Zeal : Message: "What A Kiss Means"

Zest2Zeal : Message: "What A Kiss Means": "This really touched my heart deeply when I saw it.


*Kiss on the stomach-----'lets have sex'
*Kiss on the Forehead ----'Forever you will be mine'
*Kiss on the Ear ---'I'm horny'
*Kiss on the Cheek ---'We're friends'
*Kiss on the Hand ---'I adore you'
*Kiss on the Neck ---'We belong together'
*Kiss on the Shoulder ---'I want you'
*Kiss on the Lips ---'I love you' OR 'I want you'
*Holding Hands ---'We can learn to love each other'
*Slap on the Butt ---'That's mine'
*Playing with the Ear ---'I can't live without you'
*Holding on tight ---'Don't let go'
*Looking into each other's Eyes ---'Don't leave me'
*Playing with Hair on Head ---'Tell me you love me'
*Arms around the Waist ---'I love you too much to let go'
*Laughing while Kissing ---'I am completely Comfortable with you'


--Advice--
* Dont ask for a kiss, take one.
*If you were thinking about someone while reading this,
you're definitely in Love (or strong like). "

No comments:

Post a Comment