Saturday, February 03, 2007

Card of the Day

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you feel now?
I keep getting so much coming through to me. Like I've started posting stuff from my Journal. I just started from the beginning and deleted out what I posted ... three of four each of the last few days. I need to label them too, but now they only have the time as a title . . . so If you flip back through the last few months you'll see the new postings with just the time there. I keep feeling to post more resent instead of all the old stuff . . . but there is still too much power in the resent stuff . . .
What do you mean?
I get these dreams and impressions all the time from people that I know need to grow and learn on their own . . . I try to be polite and let things be, but then I feel like I'm getting used. Sure Love and let love. . . reminds me of my dad. If it only adds to my pain and suffering WHY GO THERE? I mean, I'm not stupid, and if others simply think they know better and refuse to listen to me anyway . . . WHAT's the Point. I mean every day others cross my path looking for guidance and there's never a time when they don't . . .
What about all these people who do find you? You know that only a few can ever even reach you, and even fewer have the sense to let go enough to understand and respond to you. . .
I know that too, but I seem to get trapped into their BS to easily. Like the crap with my dad and brothers . . . they are all so lost and useless . . . I realized it was only hurting me to keep reaching out. They never learned anything more and seemingly would do the opposite simply to contradict me. . . So in effect I was making them worse adding more Karma and crap to them since they were too arrogant to see beyond their own noses.
What about others, don't most people only see their own benefits and refuse to see anything else?
I guess that's true for a lot of people. But the more enlightened folks will feel the power and recognize the truth there . . . and then have some faith about the rest.
Yes the power and direction with "Faith in Convictions" changed a great deal, but not everyone is as inspired and conscious as that. Like you have said about the Name of Jesus . . . too many people hear what they want to hear and assume it is divine while it is really only lies getting them lost more than ever. That was why you keep wanting to post more resent stuff because of how strong that message was . . .
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You for Your Love and Light. Bring only Your Thoughts, Words and Deeds into me for the Glory of God Our Father Son and Holy Spirit!

Yes Son, starting and ending with the Name of Jesus creates so much power and security in this document that You will only understand when You are ready to come back here with US. You do a great Service, Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi stars2man,

    Thanks for leaving a comment in my post How to change the date and time of the blog, and may the Good Lord bless you mightily.

    Peter a.k.a. enviroman
    Enviroman Says

    ReplyDelete