Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Way of Your Word! 10:59 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 10:59 PM

What happened tonight?
I went to Yoga again. Last night it was 3 hours of Kundalini with Jiwan . . . it was really wonderful. Barbara from USF was there and the last lady to Chant with me at church said she was talking to Jiwan about me as I walked in. Really cool power of course.
What about tonight?
I got right in front and the whole room filled up again . . . lol . . . We were doing all these high circles and rounds with the arms like the Chant. . . So I was flying. It was just awesome. New feelings and vibrations more powerful than ever. . . like physically another dimension that was strong and obvious inside of me. I was feeling and exploring it too.

And then I was on the floor with her waking me up from a long night! Some Dream, off somewhere again!!!

I looked around the room where everyone was standing in some position . . . looking at me!

She told me to stay there, or sit up, and went to get me a cup of water. I told everyone they were a few moves behind me . . . so everyone started cracking up, laughing and all. When she came back in she said something about the comedian waiting out for a little bit. . .

But it was really weird. I know I need to ask her about the movements we did so I can find out what I was doing.
What now?
11.21pm chant time again
12.35am What happened?
Wow, such power, and clarity. I figured it out. It was like another tube of light opened up. I could feel this shift up through the top of my head. I felt it before in class today too, like something new opened up, and so now it's still there . . . OH YEA i REMEMBER, when the Kundalini gets going you can grow and connect to more and more. Like I can still feel my tongue pulsating to the roof of my mouth from the chanting in Jiwan's class last night. . .

That's just so cool she's really doing what she loves there. I'm so glad she came over to the Treehouse, and she's not teaching at Namaste' anymore . . . figures . . . I told her the owners at the Sushi place are always asking about her too. "where's teacher?" . . . lol . . . she said it's been about a year since I was in her class. . . Then I gave her a card for my class . . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. 1.16am er;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment