Friday, February 09, 2007

Fwd: TUT... A Note from the Universe

Chanted again 3.01-4.44am...

She came in again. . . . the power just blew everything out again....

what a trip!

The Universe <theuniverse@tut.com> wrote:

Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 03:50:13 -0500 (EST)
To: stars2man@yahoo.com
Subject: TUT... A Note from the Universe

TUT... A Note from the Universe
The long and short of it goes something like this...
When one stops looking for the quick and easy way, Eric, and just deals with what's already on their plate, the quick and easy way soon finds them.
Oh-wee-oh,
The Universe




Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
© www.tut.com ®

Actually, Eric, what could be quicker than beginning with where you are, or easier than
starting with what you've got? Oh my, the wonder of it all...


© TUT's Adventurers Club | PO Box 536358 | Orlando | FL | 32853-6358
Forward this email to a friend (without revealing links to your profile)!


So every time I chant I know that people are with me. In the Cave or whatever. I tell people that whenever they watch it they get more connected to the truth. So they connect with me and the Rituals, and they are there every time I do it . . . So it's really cool; it's really all about power and understanding. It's the knowledge that is the power, like the understanding itself is a generator which I use to connect and bring all these people and powers together in truth. . . Experiencing the Wisdom of Creation here and now. . .

So anyway . . .
Sometimes I'll flash into a vision, some fantasy I've seen a hundred times, like up in the Cave or tending the Gardens with all the children. Yea so this is all about me and my power in ritual tonight, no full moon or anything else to do; and I know I need to fall in Love again; like pump up my real power from the source. So I flash off, really trying not to connect to anyone, but just goofing around like I always do loving someone. You know just playing around laughing and glowing . . . like taking care of someone and making sure everything is like a total bliss. Guess everything is empowering, I suck up the energy from everywhere just loving the moment like a shopping spree sharing the joy in loving someone . . . Total BLISS!

But this time suddenly I notice there is someone taking care of me at the store . . .

Oh, Who is that?

And I see this BIG smile . . . . . Oh look who snuck in again!
FLASH and it was all up in Light like this big rush of light right up through me into the universe that opens up to the Joy and Wisdom that makes Knowledge move into Power and Creation.

Oh Ok GOD, so we're visiting the Pleiadies again! Sure of course it's all about divinity and connecting Heaven and Earth = = Mating Father God and Mother Earth. . . weee funn, like what else am I here for... SO BE IT!!!

Then I flash into another vision . . . like first arriving in NJ in the 1960's. . . wow, acres of farms and woods all around. Everything is about power and focus and control. And I'm just this BIG MAGNET. Dad's out of Annapolis now with an engineering degree, who better to help pollute the world following orders like a programmed Nazi for the Petrol Moguls in NY. Whatever, I had 3 acres of woods behind my house, then another 2 - 20 acre farms and a few thousands more acres of woods next to the first school I ever attended. . . literally all out my back door. typical!!!!

Who cares about the mess out there, took them years to get near my woods, and I'm in my space, let those fools get lost in the pollution and greed, not my problem. EVERYONE is watching TV, starting with the 5pm news everything is clear for me to do whatever I want, no one out, no one ever notices me anyway . . . Oh but then there's Mikey next door. . . Cool little kid lost in all the same shit like everyone else.

But I can play that game too, I know some stupid commercial jingle so I can use the same scam as all the rest of them use. . .


Hey Mikey, come here and try this . . . you know Mikey, he hates everything. Yea If Mikey likes it EVERYONE will like it . . . yea so let's see what Mikey thinks . . . naa he hates everything, let's see . . . Oh my gosh He LIKES IT!!! Mikey Likes IT!!! WOOOW . . .

OH THAT's IT!!!! Same story over and over again and again until we get it right!!!!
Uh OH. . . Hang on tight, this is going to be a wild ride

"Free free set them free. . . free free set them free... set them free. . free free set them free. . . free free set them Free... set them free. . free free set them Free. . . free free set them free... set them freee. . Sting & Police › If You Love Somebody Set Them Free
Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ!!! Let Your Will BE DONE!!! Amen!

Here we go again . . . . really hang on this time . . . use some muscles. . . lol. .

Today's Outlook for
Friday February 09, 2007
Yesterday | TODAY | Tomorrow

The magnetic Scorpio Moon increases the intensity of our passions and compels us to express them. Sometimes this depth is challenging, for exploring the shadows of our inner worlds can dredge up old pain. Today, however, the Moon forms harmonious aspects with Mercury, Uranus, Venus and Mars, creating an easy flow between us and everyone else. Additionally, lovely Venus squares excessive Jupiter, encouraging us to take each experience to the max.


The World

What has traditionally been known as the World card points to the presiding intelligence, called "Sophia," or ... more »

Deck: Lovers Path
Daily Tarot Reading using this deck


No comments:

Post a Comment