Thursday, December 14, 2006

12/13/06 10:05 PM

12/13/06 10:05 PM Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up
It was really a perfect beautiful day. Everything went so good this week I can't believe it. Even the gossip in the hallway about the new dean was really good. I can feel this will be a very intense time ahead. It's just too much coming too quick, and I can't wait... lol... Like I guess I've been asking for it all a lot. A real LOT. So getting it all together and watching it all fly will be really great. Our report and presentation tonight was very clear and perfect. I was really surprised. Especially since I winged it again. It's funny, I never prepare for presentations, and usually do better the less I prepare.

I guess that was what I told them about the videos too. If you think and plan too much it's all fake and staged, while if you just do it and are simply honest and direct about it all... Prove your point, have the debate live... not talking it all out first... then it all looks a lot better and makes a lot more sense to anyone.

I guess it was weird too, when we started one of the ladies introduced our team, and "our lovely eric... " I was sorta surprised how she introduced me. Picking me out and complimenting me in front of the class. I'm not really sure what she said. lol . . . (so I asked her again. lol...) It surprised me a bit. I guess it surprised everyone. But we just ripped it all up. No problems!
What do you feel about tonight?
I know I need to pray and Chant and all, it will be very powerful and clear. I know that already... certainly a lot to feel and think about...
What do u think...
12.30am I know I should have listened from the start. I guess we've all been ready all along, and we can do anything that we like to do.
What did you flash too.
I saw all the teachers taking over everything again . . . lol. Course it started at school, but then it flashed so quickly, so everything shifted and we were all free to love and share. it is so neat, because it is so very easy. People really just need to learn how to share again. Then the song on the radio... it makes me wonder who I am, and Great Are You LORD!!!
What are you afraid of?
I feel like it's all done already. Sitting back with my feet up and the text really big on the screen. lol... I started in the dark and realized how easy it is to really type and then i don't need to see the keyboard... lol... You told me to learn that hundreds of times.. lol... like dragon naturally speaking... lol. . . maybe I should schedule that this next week.

Wow I have a month till classes start again. I already got the handouts for Negotiations. Oh wow, will this class be fun. I can set up an internship with her to negotiate with the med school. She's already done stuff there.

Oh then after class tonight I asked Solomon if I could setup the CGM deal with all the Didit software. . . . then I thought I could have the team meet Tina and do it that way. Thought I could drop out of sight then, but it's really up to me to make it happen.

Oh like the Dean is running with the Compositions connection. After the IBB talk I spoke to Kim about the center that Moxley had done and then gave the Dean a hundred links about it. Oh and he's really running with it. Which is really cool. but then I realized that he's the new kid on the block and I've always been here and can tell him how to do anything. . . lol. . . Which is what I need to do...
By the power of the cross. . . child of the risen lord, to hear you say this one is mine. . . my heart is spoken for. . . to hear you say this one is mine. . .12.54am
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please send all Your Angels and Spirits of Strength and truth to guide up to fulfill all I see, for the Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment