Sunday, December 17, 2006

8:28:45 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What

She likes playing “hard-to-get” too, figures. I keep feeling like I’m just going to grab her next time I see her. I mean, no more little pecks and sweet little kisses, I’ve got to get her deep and strong in something that she will never escape from, or ever want to. I keep feeling her all around and wanting and sharing; and more and more. I like it and it’s ok, but she’s gotten accustomed to only that and I can not live with just that. She needs to know we have to be doing a lot more right now, not later. An awful lot more really quick, too.

I guess that’s really not a challenge for me. I know I can seduce anyone and make them feel incredible . . . I also know she’s ready and waiting for it. Please Loving Lord Jesus Christ fill me with Your Power so I may Bring Your Joy, Peace and Beauty more fully into Lyn’s Life, Amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment