Thursday, December 28, 2006

5:39:50 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What

Wow I am totally hot for this lady. She's so inside of me that I can't do anything without thinking of her. All I want to do is call her and chat with her . . . . write her, see her . . . dream of her, anything that involves her somehow is all I seek now.

Uhg, that sounds like my problem. I can't get lost into someone again; I have too many other things to do. Course I know she could help me with everything if she were into it as much as I am. But she could also get me distracted and involved with countless other things that I really have no use for.

Hum, I've set OUR intentions to be creating more FOR YOU Dear Jesus. And I've repeated them again and again to make them clear and strong for Your Purpose and Glory. Hum feels like I need to do this some more!

Thank You Loving Lord Jesus Christ for Your Strength and Guidance through these times and challenges. May Your Will ALWAYS be done through me! Amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment