Wednesday, December 20, 2006

7:19:00 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What
Wow! 12/21/2006 1:25 AM Chant time!!!

I just finished making a new affirmation . . . . ABOUT Lyn, and she emails me too. So she's in the same place . . . here I'm hoping and praying wanting her here to share and POW she's HERE!

What is really weird for me, at least, was that today I woke up with a request from Lyn. She was asking if I had a condom. Course I do and found a few, not that I've used one in years, or ever wanted to. But to get such a strong impression from her was kinda weird. Then later on I spoke to Kathy and she said how I was seeing Lyn today, and I told her she had rescheduled for Friday. And she responded saying she thought I would be "getting lucky" Friday. Course, I was surprised to hear that, but then she said like "Daaa" the last day before a holiday and a long trip out of town. She's not going to see me for a while, and certainly can take the rest of the day off. Course then I told her how I was planning to prepare a picnic for us. Then I joked about the truck gone so I could drive a little white convertible instead.

Now I'm just dumbfounded. Like all this power and focus so very clear and centered.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment