Saturday, December 23, 2006

12/23 already . . .

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Haven't all the years you've spent being Santa Claus, Eric, been more fun than all the years you spent waiting for Santa Claus?

And not just for the joy you've helped place on your favorite faces, but for your ability to act instead of wait. Acting makes the suspense bearable. It gives you a starring role. Time passes more quickly. And best of all, it makes possible the dance of life as you network and mingle with other dancers.

It's the same for your dreams, Eric. Act, don't wait.

Happy Hallelujah, Santa Claus!
The Universe
I know I'm acting out all sorts . . . it's really been this incredible trip. I've got some awesome pictures Friday. I keep looking at them to see if that's really me? I mean the experience is like nothing new, I mean I couldn't count how many times I've cleaned my house and setup a picnic hoping and praying to share it with someone. . . I don't think I've shared that total bliss with anyone but my kids before Friday. . . ;-)

What are you seeing now?
I sorta stopped to feel and find any time I really had the perfect picnic, out with God and nature loving the moment. And I remembered one time at the Gasperilla Art Festival sitting out in the grass looking at the silver minarets of UT behind the Orchestra playing in Cirtus Hixen Park downtown. It's funny because I remember playing with all the kids in the grass, one of Colleen's friends kids too and feeling totally blissed. . . . And I could swear I was married then, remembering the kids so young. But I was alone, Colleen wasn't ever with me, so I was never holding anyone or sharing it with anyone but my kids . . . lol. . . looking at other couples cuddling and dreaming . . .

I tried to find another time it was just Bliss. I remember the alligator park with the kids kayaking down the river . . . bliss with just them again. They loved when Kathy or Cathy came with us . . . which they both tried. But neither enjoyed it with the children or me. . . lol. . . too much "work" . . .

What else did you act on now?
I got an email from MUM again. This time from the Dr over the program I want to start. . . He wrote me last night and I found it on this Saturday morning before Christmas. So I had to respond the moment I found it. And then he REPLIED AGAIN! What? I mean WOW. So I had to get really specific and included the Unity Patent . . .

Funny I had that printout in the car yesterday too. I got up at 7am again Friday and had to fix"little Soul" books so I had to find another one, no time for the rose ;-(
the graphics in the patent, so I printed it all out and got it ready to mail . . . as I filled a cooler full of picnic goodies. I wanted to get my hair cut too . . . then visit the post office and Harmony and a rose and get there in time for lunch. lol... busy morning! Oh visited Kathy on my way out too, dropped off some creamers and she checked the cool rental car. . . . Harmony already sold out all their
What about the papers in the car?
Oh yea, all day Lyn & I talked about karma and destiny. Like God makes things happen when people are ready. Not tomorrow, or next week, but NOW. And if People are REALLY ready to make things happen in GOD's Light . . . aaaa. . . . they happen HIS WAY!!! Really Happen better than anything we could ever imagine!

Yes, that's it, what are you finding in this now?
I realized that doing Your Will, is about Following Jesus Christ in our heart. NOT thinking and planning or building some knew psychosis in our minds. So all our conversations Friday went around missions in Life and Dharma and making the Light of God present in our experiences here on Earth . . . Oh she is so totally there too, describing a time she and Ciera were walking down the trail there and stopped to hand feed some turtles.

Reminds me of the turtle story with Christopher. And that story is in the Unity Patent that I refiled Friday too. . . . I gave them to her too, reading them a bit when we went to pick up her car at a shop. (hum, wonder if she read it all, Dr Ryce got it too).

What did those papers have to do with Dharma?
I guess Dharma is about Living Right . . . When I first picked her up I asked about going to lunch OR Picnicking! And then asked what her Dharma was. She asked about mine last time . . . . She wants to heal the world . . . get a Phd in Naturopathic Medicine. Interesting enough through our conversations I said how healing the world could be just getting Ceira ready to. . . Like I know Emily and Christopher will do TONS beyond anything I could understand.

She commented how she couldn't live through Ciera and needed to do it on her own. Course I was more saying how God's Way might not be exactly how she sees it. Like Everything I do is now. . . lol. . . a continuous Stream of Miracles . . . I mean it's all about the Bliss of the Moment FOLLOWING GOD's WILL NOW in the Present. . . not about plans and ambitions and control programmed by man's greed . . . She is very familiar with that of course, and very successful with it as well. But letting it go is hard....

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
Course I struggled for years to get spontaneous and true in the moment . . which IS ALWAYS easier With someone - whenever 2 or more gather in Your Name - But I also had my day and time with plans. . . Hum, the plans never changed, just how they come out . . . Like I thought it would be with Klasko at USF . . . lol. . . or Newkome or whatever, now it might be something totally different somewhere else? Not my problem I guess . . .
I guess it's the "let go" part that is really so hard for people. Course men are programmed into "control" from birth now by everything in this culture starting with the TV clicker. . . lol. . . So to have enough faith to listen and follow in Light is nearly impossible for them all. . . . only to be like little children will you ever enter the Kingdom of God. . .

That's why I connect to kids so easy. They are still connected with God so I'm there with them in a flash. Then evolving and sharing in the Spirit with You allows me to create and do everything I need to see. . . . Like I explained to her Friday it's the Faith that makes it happen, not the planning. We set the goals and intentions and then let the Power of God make it happen HOW HE SEES FIT. . . i do not think she gets it yet?

No one can let go though, and too many chefs in the kitchen makes a BIG MESS! Reminds me of the Little Child Whispers Poem, hum no idea now where that ever came from, but I wish I could recite it to people sometimes when they talk about plans and all that. . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank You for the Glorious Moments we can Share with You. Please Lead and Guide Us to the Fulfillment of Glory for Father, Son and Holy Ghosts. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment