Saturday, December 23, 2006

4:15:13 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What?
Wow.

What happened? We spent all afternoon together, from 1230 to almost 5pm. It was magical and beautiful and simply awesome. We were like two peas in a pod. We sat together at a picnic table by a lake at Lake Park in Northdale. I set up a little lunch and put out candles and we ate lots of yummy healthy stuff.

She was really flattered and spoiled. Shit I WAS SPOILED. I mean we were soon cuddling. I put her legs over mine and pulled her up close to me. I just wanted to hold her more than anything. I remember how close we were all day and wonder if I was just dreaming. Then I click over to my picture program and click through them all. Wow 5 minutes of spontaneously taking pictures while we goofed around with a camera.

I realized the camera was there and started snapping pictures one after another . . . she just started laughing and wanting us to really make a nice picture or two. So then I moved the cooler next to our table and set up the camera on the table and snapped some more after we sat on the cooler facing the camera.

It's really so cool to look at these pictures, I somehow can't believe it and keep looking at the picture where she kisses me. (nope wont post that one. . . lol. . . ) There's this tongue of hers out touching my lips and I just love it. I want to bite her neck there and really feel connected to her again. Course I see this hairy face she's kissing and want to trim it off the picture so it's only her beauty there. . .

It's so funny because we never really posed and planned, but were just talking about the camera and how we could get some good pictures and all . . . as I clicked and clicked.

I just totally Love You Dear Jesus Christ. I know that this whole experience was an expression of Your Love and Joy. We just happen to be the lucky people to share Your Joy for a few minutes.

What you have now is your own creation. You are both creating this love and excitement together this very moment. Each of you wants to share and experience all this love that you are creating together. It only exists because of your own desire and inspirations.

I can really love this woman. I love talking with her, I love listening to her, I love challenging her and feeling her power. She got up and stretched saying how her long thin limbs always needed to be stretched out and pulled.

I wanted to grab her so much and stretch her all over the place. I'm really going to love working with her. I got a hold of her hands a few times, her fingers and really thin and pure, nice clean perfect nails. She said how she had just recently given up all the fake finger nails recognizing it was fake and useless.

What do you feel?

I Love you Dear Jesus Chirst. Thank You so much for Bringing us together and guiding us to create a wonderful new life together for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost, Amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment